Driving with a suspended license being an areestable offense is so demonic, friends..

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
You weren't wearing a seatbelt. He had the right to pull you over. You're also responsible for making sure your license is in order.

I will agree that it's super wack to be processed "normally" for that wack ass offense. There is room for efficiency for processing non criminal offenses.

thanks for the input ******

now fukk off

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont need luck..........the suspension is due to a DMW error...........what i need is a good lawyer to sue them. U got one?

You in Maryland?

If so, i'd recommend J. Wyndall Gordon. He's a black guy but you seem pretty racist so you may want a cac to represent you.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
since we got so many illegal mexicans out here driving with no insurance n L's , insurance companies started to insure yo you even with out no L's cause if they run in to yo shyt you almost took a automatic L

I just never heard of an insurance company giving you coverage with no license,its impossible...you mean they are going to provide coverage for driving "illegally" :comeon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I just never heard of an insurance company giving you coverage with no license,its impossible...you mean they are going to provide coverage for driving "illegally" :comeon:

I'm a high risk driver after my last accident f Ontario insurance

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I used to drive with no Ls and never got caught lol...if you dnt give em a reason to pull you over you straight. But you wasn't wearing a seatbelt, that's all on you.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
the nikka booked me for straight suspended liscense.....

a nikka i was in the paddywagon with got booked for the same thing............they double fukked that nikka tho cause they actually got his car towed on top of locking him up....which is that super dikkhead shyt. This whole system is a fukking joke tho man.....

the fukk nikka cop actually stole a bottle of grey goose i had out the car too......I only wish i had put a molly in that shyt beforehand

and now with all that bgf scandal shyt they no longer allow cell phones in the jails at all.........so if you dont have anyone to leave it with when youre arrested they book it as evidence......

now imagine getting released from jail at 3 in the morning and not being able to get ur phone until 9 am because its in a different building which doesnt open until then.............

it disgusts me.............
Regarding towed car, there would be a couple reasons for that. 1. Car was stopped and blocking traffic. Some drivers stop their car in a traffic lane. 2. Driver was DUI. 3. Car was stolen or involved in a crime.

As for property being put into evidence, every jail has their own rules. The county jail I brought people in put personal property into a property bag so you would get it back whenever you got released, personal recognizance, bailed out, etc. So if you get hooked up, don't make bail and get sentenced for a couple of years (major felony), you will leave jail with clothes that are 5 years old or something unfashionable.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:sitdown:

Pardon if this comes out a little all over the place..........i havent slept since sunday night........

got pulled over yesterday afternoon by a dikkhead cop (for not wearing a seatbelt.........fakkit) and my L's comes back suspended. So, being the dikkhead that he is.......this fukking fakkit arrests me.

Now i havent been to jail in over 7 years and would have been more then happy to never see the inside of that place again...........

but being that that nikka was a fakkit and that my L's was showing as suspended i was basically fukked........

Now for those who are about that jail life (of which i am proudly not) you know that going in for a suspended L's is considered a "walk thru" offense (an offense which will almost certainly end with a recog release). Here's the thing tho.........you still have to go thru all the regular inmate steps before you are released on your own recog. So I basically ended up in that Hellhole (which ironcially is as cold as the north pole) for over 20 HOURS!

Son, everything about jail is the worst.............. a place where chicken head c.o's with guts, cheap weaves and hearts filled with anger tell u what to do, a place where all the cells are made of nothing but concrete and are cold enough to keep icecream chilled, a place where youre surrounded by junkies (some of which who are actually getting high with the H they snuck in in the muthafukkin cell) petty thieves, drunkards, perc heads etc, a place where hearing nikkas with bloodstained hands try to sell u on their story about how they didnt have anything to do with the stabbing is the norm, a place where nikkas with jackets the size of dictionaries verbalize their mental fantasies of getting out on recog over and over as if them saying it enough will make it happen, a place where u wait on being processed for hours while the muthaphukka who is supposed to process everyone is literally laughing and joking about bird shyt with the other bytches on duty right in fukking front of u........and if u or one of the ADD nikkas in ur bullpen happen to start banging on ur cell door and hollering for them to get to work.........whoa to everyone in it, because you all will most surely be getting processed last now

son, jail is evil.......

this system is evil

get arrested brehs
Keep a jacket in your back seat and start taking Brazillian jiujitsu bruh. When you 5'9 205 and have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu the worst thing about jail is the wasted time. Lets take the bus when our license is suspended though, friend. I tried that in los angeles and the cop impounded my vehicle and gave me a ride to the gas station, then left me there. O that was after searching me but hey, at least i got to sit in the front seat. :pachaha:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Some of us find those belts restrictive...I like to employ the toss it over my shoulder when cops are in my peripheral...

Restrictive. You have to be hella :flabbynsick: if the seat belt is hurting u like that.

Plus, why risk getting a ticket for something stupid? I just got in an accident in December on lake shore drive by soldier field. Someone rear ended my car and I did a 360 and hit the wall. Had my seat belt on and walked away like :obama:

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
You in Maryland?

If so, i'd recommend J. Wyndall Gordon. He's a black guy but you seem pretty racist so you may want a cac to represent you.

im in baltimore............and thanks for the recommendation, i know what lawyer i wont be using ;)

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Regarding towed car, there would be a couple reasons for that. 1. Car was stopped and blocking traffic. Some drivers stop their car in a traffic lane. 2. Driver was DUI. 3. Car was stolen or involved in a crime.

As for property being put into evidence, every jail has their own rules. The county jail I brought people in put personal property into a property bag so you would get it back whenever you got released, personal recognizance, bailed out, etc. So if you get hooked up, don't make bail and get sentenced for a couple of years (major felony), you will leave jail with clothes that are 5 years old or something unfashionable.

Thats not how it works here.

here, if you are caught with a suspended L's they can tow have your shyt towed regardless of where ur parked. I pulled over in a legit parking space and the nikka was going to have my shyt towed if i didnt have anyone to come pick it up in 15 minutes.

Also, here, cell phones are no longer allowed in the jails......so if you have a cell phone on you when youre arrested they process it as evidence......and the evidence stuff is kept in a different building. Also, if you happen to get stuck in there for over 30 days and didnt have anyone pick up the stuff u checked in with (clothes, cash, etc.) your fukked. It's as good as gone on the 31st day.