Drew McIntyre🗡️ vs Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns☝️: 🤼🤼‍♀️Clash At The Castle 🏰 9/3/22

Who will be victorious at this Saturdays Clash at The Castle

• Total voters

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah. Drew had the story and the crowd behind him, but people weren't thinking long-term.

1.) Drew is already a made man, and we've had his title and main event guy run the past couple of years.

2.) Roman defending the titles against Rock or Cody at Mania sounds better than anything that could happen with Drew.

3.) Drew winning would have been a great, perhaps a top-tier moment, but that's as far as I see it. A moment and that's it. I guarantee you about 70% of you guys pushing for that ending would have turned on the idea of Drew's title reign a month in. Drew giving the title to Cody would not have the same impact as Roman putting Cody over. Plus, Roman has a better list of opponents to face. For example, we already have a storyline with Roman/KO/and Sami building up the past month.

4.) A lengthy title reign, with a majority of it providing quality, not ending at Wrestlemania is a wrestling travesty.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
4.) A lengthy title reign, with a majority of it providing quality, not ending at Wrestlemania is a wrestling travesty.

This is your best point;

If you listened to the press conference afterwards, Clash is kinda a B tier PPV. You can't have Roman losing today.
1.) Drew is already a made man, and we've had his title and main event guy run the past couple of years.
I didn't think about this because I missed basically all of the Thunderdome era--I was not trying to watching wrestling with no fans, but, I missed out on a lot of great shyt.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Have they remove the annoying crowd cuts? Thank you sweet Jesus... fukking hate that shyt.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Main event was solid, was cool seeing reigns out of his element since the crowd was crazy for drew

Tyson fury punching theory :mjlol:

Bloodline growing by the second :blessed:

The singalong was corny as fukk at the end

• Dap
Reactions: jeh