Drew McIntyre🗡️ vs Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns☝️: 🤼🤼‍♀️Clash At The Castle 🏰 9/3/22

Who will be victorious at this Saturdays Clash at The Castle

• Total voters

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Yeah. Drew had the story and the crowd behind him, but people weren't thinking long-term.

1.) Drew is already a made man, and we've had his title and main event guy run the past couple of years.

2.) Roman defending the titles against Rock or Cody at Mania sounds better than anything that could happen with Drew.

3.) Drew winning would have been a great, perhaps a top-tier moment, but that's as far as I see it. A moment and that's it. I guarantee you about 70% of you guys pushing for that ending would have turned on the idea of Drew's title reign a month in. Drew giving the title to Cody would not have the same impact as Roman putting Cody over. Plus, Roman has a better list of opponents to face. For example, we already have a storyline with Roman/KO/and Sami building up the past month.

4.) A lengthy title reign, with a majority of it providing quality, not ending at Wrestlemania is a wrestling travesty.
the rock isn't a made man?

I know that blue chipper needs the rub

but not like this

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Man... This is methodical heavyweight match psychology at it's finest.

Wrestling with pace is great. There multiple ways to build a story. You got to build atmosphere and drama. This takes selling and putting in a lot of rest holds to really draw out the suspense.

Spot chasing isn't storytelling.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess you haven't been to a live event. They used to do this shyt all the time. Austin would always be doing something post show. Either singing or telling stories.

Not after he got screwed out of the title on LIVE TV :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
wmtnzgz1tpl91.jpg
Ayo I just realised this means we got Tyson and Austin one more time :wow: