Drew McIntyre🗡️ vs Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns☝️: 🤼🤼‍♀️Clash At The Castle 🏰 9/3/22

Who will be victorious at this Saturdays Clash at The Castle

• Total voters
Daps
They should do a bloodline vs Sheamus group vs Gunther group storyline
d8503a1-8d74c830-ca7d-40db-9b4e-f5c42e8f2081.png

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Only watched the first couple matches so far. Gunther vs Sheamus was exactly what I wanted it to be.

Cool that they called up Vinci & got Imperium going again so Kaiser ain't just a part time wrestler. Only bummer really is losing the Vinci entrance, they should just give it to someone else & just keep it moving, shyt is too good of a heel act to just lose. Give it to Duke Hudson or something or call Grimes up & give it to him.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Best wwe ppv I’ve seen years in no cap and it proves that you don’t need 8-10 matches, 4-5 hours to have a great show.

Reigns vs Mcintyre was a masterclass….not the greatest technical match ever but the storytelling and psychology was on another level. The MITB cash in spot was well done.

The only issue I had is that….I felt this was the perfect moment for Roman to drop the titles because of the story that was being told.

Even if Drew beat Roman clean in Roman’s egotistical mind…he believes he wasn’t beaten because of the unfair home field advantage Drew had. He didn’t have his cornerman Paul Heyman or the Usos. It’s not an out but it’s an out to keep himself strong.

Roman was out of his element and maybe you do the rematch…he wins it back but now Drew Mcintyre looks weak as shyt now. I can’t take him seriously as being the champion and that post match celebration with Fury made him look even more like a chump.

They shoulda went all out and dropped the balloons confetti like they did for Lex Luger at Summerslam ‘94 when he ain’t win the WWF championship because that’s what it reminded me of.

Roman bringing in his cousin into the Bloodline freshens things up but yeah his reign needs to be coming to an end sooner rather than later before it gets too damn stale and it’s reaching that point.

Last edited: