Drew McIntyre🗡️ vs Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns☝️: 🤼🤼‍♀️Clash At The Castle 🏰 9/3/22

Who will be victorious at this Saturdays Clash at The Castle

• Total voters

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
pleasing that Drew lost in the UK the same day his beloved scum bag soccer team he's a fan of got massarced by their rivals

:blessed:

Rollins has to take one of Roman's belts and then eventually Cody can take the other one in the Garden to fulfil his daddy destiny
(unless it comes back around to Seth/Cody for the belt)

Gunther/Sheamus was hard as hell

since I started watching again during the pandemic I've went out of my way several times to mention how enjoyable Sheamus actually is compared to when he seemed to be in in the title scene when I was last watching.

he barely misses, he's unintentionally funny and is one of the wrestlers they can put in a feud with most people and not need a belt to be part of the storyline.

Liv train rolls on baby.. she has a big beautiful smile

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
  • 6 woman was a bit weird at times. Don’t really care for Damage Control aside from Bayley but we’ll see
  • “Big meaty men slapping meat” :dame::salute:
  • Dom still trash but the clothesline was solid
  • Drew should’ve won

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
pleasing that Drew lost in the UK the same day his beloved scum bag soccer team he's a fan of got massarced by their rivals

:blessed:

Rollins has to take one of Roman's belts and then eventually Cody can take the other one in the Garden to fulfil his daddy destiny
(unless it comes back around to Seth/Cody for the belt)

Gunther/Sheamus was hard as hell

since I started watching again during the pandemic I've went out of my way several times to mention how enjoyable Sheamus actually is compared to when he seemed to be in in the title scene when I was last watching.

he barely misses, he's unintentionally funny and is one of the wrestlers they can put in a feud with most people and not need a belt to be part of the storyline.

Liv train rolls on baby.. she has a big beautiful smile
If my boy Seth gets one of the straps off Reigns. :wow: