Drew McIntyre🗡️ vs Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns☝️: 🤼🤼‍♀️Clash At The Castle 🏰 9/3/22

Who will be victorious at this Saturdays Clash at The Castle

• Total voters

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Nope :demonic:

Miz will be trapped in with Dexter :merchant:
The Miz:
anigif_original-grid-image-18440-1467130341-1.gif

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I feel you, but Roman's title run has gotten to a point where it cannot end anywhere outside of Wrestlemania.
When you have Cody cut that promo about, they took the title from my daddy in the garden Roman run can't end to anyone but Cody. Cody getting the belt off of anyone else it will still be a big moment, but it wouldn't hit the same if it's not Roman

Could see them having Theory cash in & steal the belt from Cody like they stole the belt from his daddy

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Not gonna lie…the main event had me. I REALLY thought Drew was gonna do it :to:

I mean i understand WHY cause they want to give Cody and/or Rock THAT moment. But man…Drew deserved that moment in front of that crowd.

I was legit yelling at the tv like :damn: then when I saw Solo i went :francis:

But Hunter and his crew had me.

They need to separate those belts…

The show as a whole was really good. Very well paced. WALTER and Sheamus beat the shyt out of each other, and the wild part is WALTER wasn’t even at his full form yet :wow:

Liv beating Shayna CLEANLY was a surprise but she needed that win to make her legitimate. It also builds toward the story between Ronda and Shayna if you been following them on social media cause Ronda kept warning Shayna to not take Liv lightly.

Shayna kept playing with her food during the entire match until Liv caught her slipping and got the win. Honestly intrigued to see how this plays out.

Seth and Riddle was fire..and u just know this is gonna be another trilogy to add to Seth’s great year.

All around a very good show..:obama:

“Extreme Rules” is in Philly in a few weeks. I expect fukkery :blessed:

you-good-you.gif

Last edited: