Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump

Drew Brees wasn’t the only cac or c00n to shyt on Kap and the protest. Plenty of them was shytting on him, they just not saying nothing nor did they apologize for it.

:huhldup:
and he looks nervous like he is getting the belt if he fukks up and seems too sympathetic towards Kap.
Hurts to see this video again.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
wonder how much nate boyer was paid to be silenced.....he coulda been correctin every peckerwood who flipped this shyt n let them know he was the one who suggested that kap kneel...

its like he dont even exist..kap carried the burden..

he shoulda set all the ppl who was changin the narrative..

but then again...he suggested that kap kneel...n kap said why dont u kneel with me...nate goes:francis:..ill stand by u

Crashwd5

Pro
Daps
:huhldup:
and he looks nervous like he is getting the belt if he fukks up and seems too sympathetic towards Kap.
Hurts to see this video again.

This reminds me, where that c00n ezekiel elliott at? He was spewing that bullshyt anti kneeling talk a couple of years ago

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
When will the day come when our people stop giving a fukk about the white man’s opinion?

All this yearning for acceptance and empathy from white people make my stomach churn. We won’t find the key to liberation from them

Stop trying to get them to understand. There’s nothing to reconcile

Straight facts but it seems a lot of black people want to be accepted by certain whites unfortunately.

The older I get I think the best way to manoeuvre is to find like minded black people who don't want to live or work near whites and try and build a community together. Majority of black people wont be open to that though.