Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
wonder how much nate boyer was paid to be silenced.....he coulda been correctin every peckerwood who flipped this shyt n let them know he was the one who suggested that kap kneel...

its like he dont even exist..kap carried the burden..

he shoulda set all the ppl who was changin the narrative..

but then again...he suggested that kap kneel...n kap said why dont u kneel with me...nate goes:francis:..ill stand by u

Funny you should mention that, he's on the Odd Couple right now with Rob Parker (Broussard is out for his anniversary)

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Same
I get invited to certain things and get the:mjpls: because I don't want come to the bbq. Im trying invest in land not rims:snoop:. I teach my kids skills that will have them useful. Drew don't give 0 fukks what thecoli says. An apology and some community service/ donation is coming soon. Almost every man(me included) served, that flag don't care nothing about us. You meet more racists in the military than anywhere else.
Ohhh shyt thanks for ya service man :salute:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Arguably the greatest athlete to play for my city...

...still doesn't get it.

:francis:
Bruh we knew drew was like this. He made comments in the past. People need to stop wanting people that can't relate to our issues to feel the same way we do. It took drew saying this for people on the squad to speak up? Round you know like I know blacks catch hell back home especially dealing with the justice system. They should've been said/ did something.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
9b9efc87ff8ca819ba0d3e7f947e8c34.gif

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:salute: to Thomas, Kamara, Lattimore, Sanders, and Jenkins unfollow or calling him out. Glad our locker room is allow to express themselves and call out the BS certain players speaking.

Black Folks in New Orleans dislike Drew for awhile and it was slimmering. Yeah he is a HOF player but his closed minded smugness turn the city off but we let that slide cause of his play. Today was the end of it.

We jokingly called him MAGA Drew but I been called him on his dumb ass Flag belief.

Hopefully first game of the season, the team kneel at the anthem infront of his sunburnt mole ass.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Bruh we knew drew was like this. He made comments in the past. People need to stop wanting people that can't relate to our issues to feel the same way we do. It took drew saying this for people on the squad to speak up? Round you know like I know blacks catch hell back home especially dealing with the justice system. They should've been said/ did something.

All I know is; the last NFL game I watch one second of was Super Bowl 51 three years ago.