Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Straight facts but it seems a lot of black people want to be accepted by certain whites unfortunately.

The older I get I think the best way to manoeuvre is to find like minded black people who don't want to live or work near whites and try and build a community together. Majority of black people wont be open to that though.
Same
I get invited to certain things and get the:mjpls: because I don't want come to the bbq. Im trying invest in land not rims:snoop:. I teach my kids skills that will have them useful. Drew don't give 0 fukks what thecoli says. An apology and some community service/ donation is coming soon. Almost every man(me included) served, that flag don't care nothing about us. You meet more racists in the military than anywhere else.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Y'all keep in mind Michael Thomas is the one that set this thing rolling. He was brave enough to go against the teams leader and one of the faces of the League. That set the signal for everyone else to crucify Brees.

Cowboys players didn't say shyt when Dak Prescott reiterated the same ignorant shyt a couple of years ago. As a matter of fact, most of the players agreed with that dude.

No one said shyt when Jim Brown was c00ning hard too & crucified Kaepernick and his peaceful protests.

Again, salute to MT for being brave and being a real ass nikka. :salute:

Last edited:

Karume

All Star
Daps
I am personally not inclined to kneel during the anthem. however it is telling when people are more concerned about a symbol of freedom than they are about the actual freedoms themselves. I honestly think that if forced to choose between saving a burning flag or a burning black person there are a lot of white folks who would save the flag first.

ultimately I think it boils down to the fact that for a lot of white folks loss of freedom doesnt mean much as long as it isnt their freedoms being infringed upon.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Y'all keep in mind Michael Thomas is the one that set this thing rolling. He was brave enough to go against the teams leader and one of the faces of the League. That set the signal for everyone else to crucify Brees.

Cowboys players didn't say shyt when Dak Prescott reiterated the same ignorant shyt a couple of years ago. As a matter of fact, most of the players agreed with that dude.

No one said shyt when Jim Brown was c00ning hard too & crucified Kaepernick and his peaceful protests.

Against salute to MT for being brave and being a real ass nikka. :salute:
As a Wolverine, I must concur.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

Against salute to MT for being brave and being a real ass nikka. :salute:
As someone who felt like MT acts very petty on social media, gotta give him his props for calling this out quickly

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
the ignorant can be educated, the willful ignorant cannot.

I use that same term “Willful Ignorance”

They know they choose to ignore. It ain’t complicated. Nothing to do with the flag but choose to ignore that part.

Let his willful ignorance get everything its asking for:blessed:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

All dem Bucks gettin' his ass up out the paint. #THE
full

@smitty22 @Illeye buckmatic @lamont614 @Buckeye Fever

Last edited: