Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As someone who is active duty and currently deployed y’all do whatever you want to the flag. Idgaf. :yeshrug:

:salute:
Bruh I swear that “my grandpapy served in WW2 :damn:“ shyt lame as fukk

i served in the Marines & I don’t give a damn what folks do. Kneel and burn that bytch all you want to

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Welcome to the Falcons Mike Thomas

giphy.gif

:rudy: If you don't get the fukk on somewhere. :camby:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

i served in the Marines & I don’t give a damn what folks do. Kneel and burn that bytch all you want to

My father is a vet and my grandfather served in the Vietnam War.

And that flag don't mean shyt to me :manny:

Daps

Yeah it’s always distant relatives getting hurt feelings on my behalf via Facebook/etc.... Just makes me laugh... I swore an oath to betterment of the nation, not a political party.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I know most of ya'll don't rock with him like that, but I was listening to the start of Nick Wright's show on Mad Dog Radio, and he went in, talking about how the grandpappys serving in WWII don't give him a monopoly on patriotism, and went into the how the GI Bill did nothing for black veterans. Right now he mopping the floor with some redneck from South Carolina who says that players should kneel in the parking lot

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
When will the day come when our people stop giving a fukk about the white man’s opinion?

All this yearning for acceptance and empathy from white people make my stomach churn. We won’t find the key to liberation from them

Stop trying to get them to understand. There’s nothing to reconcile