Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I know most of ya'll don't rock with him like that, but I was listening to the start of Nick Wright's show on Mad Dog Radio, and he went in, talking about how the grandpappys serving in WWII don't give him a monopoly on patriotism, and went into the how the GI Bill did nothing for black veterans. Right now he mopping the floor with some redneck from South Carolina who says that players should kneel in the parking lot

Nick Wright wife and kids are black he always been a real one

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
:picard: I'm catching strays/ hot ones because of drewseph

I saw that shyt and was like

AncientRewardingHuemul-small.gif

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know most of ya'll don't rock with him like that, but I was listening to the start of Nick Wright's show on Mad Dog Radio, and he went in, talking about how the grandpappys serving in WWII don't give him a monopoly on patriotism, and went into the how the GI Bill did nothing for black veterans. Right now he mopping the floor with some redneck from South Carolina who says that players should kneel in the parking lot

nick wright is and has been goat status for a long time fukk you mean #chiefskingdom

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Much respect to brothers Michael Thomas and Malcom Jenkins for calling this fukkIN bullshyt out. The part that really set me off was the part about his grandfathers and remembering them and the flag being about unity. My grandfathers also both fought in WW2, Korea and Vietnam. They told me how much better they were treated in enemy territory than they were at home. They were spat at, attacked and cursed out in these United States for defending that flag so no Drew everyone’s grandfather’s didn’t get the same treatment even tho we were all supposed to be in the same fight. fukk Drew Brees for real man, this shyt really got to me man