'Draymond's the greatest defender in NBA history' - ex-NBA player who played with Bill Russell

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'Seum posters let their contempt for the Warriors and for @Gil Scott-Heroin get in the way of reason when it comes to Dray. Dude is an amazing defender, one of the best I've ever seen. He's not a particularly likable player given the constant whining and kicking, but the man can play some fukkin defense. Warriors in general not particularly likable outside of Klay, who is boring but has such a mesmerizing jumper. But credit where credit is due.
:manny:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Be the best defender but dont actually guard the best offensive players on the other team, thread is laughable. Which meaningful player has draymond locked up?...
i think you people are being purposely retarded
by this stupid ass logic...no big man/ 7 footer deserves to win DPOY
i mean...who has marc gasol locked up. why isnt he guarding at the 3 point line extended :rolleyes:
when his matchup is the best offensive player on the opposite team he shuts them down as well as slows down the entire offense with his presence on the court
shoutout to blake griffin
he has his two worst games of the year with draymond on him.
are you people intentionally ignoring statistics in favor on some trash eye test thats still wrong? :mjlol:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just scust at this whole thread :scust:

Draymonds defense mentioned in the same breath as all time greats like Rodman, Pippen,

shyt Kawhi just not getting into the all time greats discussion and he been an elite defender since day one...

This shyt about Draymond guarding multiple positions and I aint never seen this dude cool off Dame or CP3 or 5678 or Kyrie or any perimeter player that is playing the warriors:gucci:

Cavs won a series by running a lebron and kyrie pick and roll virtually every single play but somebody pointed out how draymond made channing frye useless in the series :gucci:

I just don't even understand how people come up with this shyt...Lebron went SSJ4 and the warriors had broke back Iggy still trying to guard him...:gucci:

First game of the year Kawhi toyed with Klay, Durant, and Iggy...Draymond didn't even step up to the plate :gucci:

Dude supposed to be such a beast defensively yet when a player is single handily destroying your entire team you nowhere to be found :gucci:

good point :ehh:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think you people are being purposely retarded
by this stupid ass logic...no big man/ 7 footer deserves to win DPOY
i mean...who has marc gasol locked up. why isnt he guarding at the 3 point line extended :rolleyes:
when his matchup is the best offensive player on the opposite team he shuts them down as well as slows down the entire offense with his presence on the court
shoutout to blake griffin
he has his two worst games of the year with draymond on him.
are you people intentionally ignoring statistics in favor on some trash eye test thats still wrong? :mjlol:

people say he can guard any player on the floor. Draymond doesnt have to be in paint 24/7, he is a 6'7 PF this excuse isnt gonna fly

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Seum posters let their contempt for the Warriors and for @Gil Scott-Heroin get in the way of reason when it comes to Dray. Dude is an amazing defender, one of the best I've ever seen. He's not a particularly likable player given the constant whining and kicking, but the man can play some fukkin defense. Warriors in general not particularly likable outside of Klay, who is boring but has such a mesmerizing jumper. But credit where credit is due.
:manny:
cool but he aint the best of all time, which is what this thread is about.