Draymond Green signs 100 million dolllar extension with Warriors

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Semantics. You used words that are similar. You made it seem as if Bob is on another level because he signed this, foh :mjlol:
Bob is on another level for many reasons. Getting this deal done now instead of going through another year of speculation and uncertainty in regards to a key starter approaching free agency is just another reason why he's the best GM in the game.

Getting him for less than the max is another reason....especially with the weakest free agent class ever on the horizon.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
playoff draymond was on another level this offseason

he cant shoot

but goddamn he can done everything else at a supremely high level
No excuse for his shot not to improve this off season. People talk about Ben cuz he don't shoot but Dray need that same energy.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is a great deal for both IMO. Warriors escaped without having to pay him the supermax or really not even all that close to the max itself. I was sure Draymond's people were going to hold out for the max.
Agreed.

And since they didn’t win the title, I can see him being playoff Draymond again.

If Klay didn’t wreck his knee, they would still be favorites out west.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gonna make that Draymond for Blake Griffin trade a lot easier :banderas:

This is worse than the Ben Wallace contract imo. N1gga is azzcheeks.
Nah.....would you rather pay drag what he got or pay Ben Simmons his contract. What's the difference between them? I dont see much of a difference to be honest. At least Dray has some DPOY/team accolades under his belt.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Rich Paul is still fukking up peoples money according to the-coli.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Understandable, he's not worth 100 mil, but he one of the main guys. If anyone's getting traded it's definitely DLO, when Klay comes back. Unless he looks really poor after the injury, which I doubt.