Draya Michele: Your Hoe-ness can get deleted

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can try to delete your hoeness all you want....

But I can still go into My Computer, click Tools, click Folder Options, go under Advanced Settings and select "show hidden files" to check for a hidden ghost copy of the hoeness, that you didn't even realize was on the damn computer

And even if I don't find nothing then, I'll still run the most up-to-date thorough data recovery software so even them deleted files will still pop up

Y'all bytches talking about deleting hoeness? Y'all better try hard do a 35-pass hard drive wipe on that p*ssy :ufdup:
:usure:Why you doing all that, fam? Hoes are technically inept. She doesn't know her hoeness lives in the CLOUD:myman:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land

Probably said the dumbest thing I've ever heard

giphy.gif

:laff::laff::laff:

man, I sware this Doc Rivers gif, gets my every time yo.
:dead:

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
It can't get deleted but it doesn't mean you have to remain that person forever. However, people always try to bring up your past for whatever reasons.

Past behavior/habits are the best indicator of what a person really is like, and what they will always be like....

Can a woman go from being a thot to being a nun in a decade? Sure, it could happen.....

Now ask yourself....how LIKELY is that to really happen? :usure:

People CAN change.....but few of them truly DO change....especially for the long term

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Past behavior/habits are the best indicator of what a person really is like, and what they will always be like....

Can a woman go from being a thot to being a nun in a decade? Sure, it could happen.....

Now ask yourself....how LIKELY is that to really happen? :usure:

People CAN change.....but few of them truly DO change....especially for the long term
You have to understand why people do what they do. Some people are drug addicts and alcoholics, they give up those vices and become addicted to something else, like church, the internet, exercise. It's more than one reasom or way for girls to become hoes or labeled as a hoe. Just the same as a young boy who is thugging all crazy.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
She's 100 % right

Look how many hoes move to other cities or to other neighborhoods in your city like draya hiding their past and develop a new innocent identity

Except she's a famous name. She can't hide shyt compared to the average chick.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
She's 100 % right

Look how many hoes move to other cities or to other neighborhoods in your city like draya hiding their past and develop a new innocent identity

But she's like an international hoe superstar. Wherever she goes, that shyt gonna be with her.