Draya Michele: Your Hoe-ness can get deleted

trix1234

Pro
Daps
She partially right in the sense that people can do stuff when they were young and dumb such as committing crimes etc. and growing out of it later on in life but in her case I aint trynna hear all that bs

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its whats on the inside that makes you a hoe

However the public opinion of a hoe doesn't take long to change.

And dudes are quick to wife up said hoe in hopes to turn them into housewives.

Peoples memories are short, you can be a hoe last year and run for office the next, it really means nothing now. :yeshrug:

Also there are levels to being a hoe...... Amber that thottniess she does should never be forgotten its a huge red X

But your average chick that might have a couple bodies:manny:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

It's all kindsa women out here that were/are hoes,
but:

1. They know how to keep their chit on the Super Low Low.

2. The definition/standards of "hoe" changes through generations, so previous hoes get exonerated.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
You can try to delete your hoeness all you want....

But I can still go into My Computer, click Tools, click Folder Options, go under Advanced Settings and select "show hidden files" to check for a hidden ghost copy of the hoeness, that you didn't even realize was on the damn computer

And even if I don't find nothing then, I'll still run the most up-to-date thorough data recovery software so even them deleted files will still pop up

Y'all bytches talking about deleting hoeness? Y'all better try hard do a 35-pass hard drive wipe on that p*ssy :ufdup:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

But I can still go into My Computer, click Tools, click Folder Options, go under Advanced Settings and select "show hidden files" to check for a hidden ghost copy of the hoeness, that you didn't even realize was on the damn computer

And even if I don't find nothing then, I'll still run the most up-to-date thorough data recovery software so even them deleted files will still pop up

Y'all bytches talking about deleting hoeness? Y'all better try hard do a 35-pass hard drive wipe on that p*ssy :ufdup:
Excellent post, breh :russ: :dead: :wow:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess they think to hard to put shyt from ya phone on ya laptop.

And even if the phone and laptop die, it on the cloud.

Nothing is private anymore, that why I hardly take photos of myself.

Daps
Hoeness can get deleted if she really has a change of heart changes the people she hangs around and educates/betters herself. Most women aint undertaking all of that.