Drake Wack AF For Dissing Esperanza Spalding....

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
she went to school around here in boston, and i recall running into her after she has become somewhat “famous” while paying a visit to the trader joe’s on boylston street, which is right around the corner from berklee.

i told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to come across like a groupie and bother her and ask her for photos or anything. she said, “oh, like you’re doing now?”
i was kind of taken aback, and all I could really say in response was “huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face.

i walked away and continued with my shopping, and i heard her laugh as i walked off. when i came to pay for my stuff up front i saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen of those popular trader joe’s belgian chocolate bars without paying.

the girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “ma’am, you need to pay for those first.” at first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

when the clerk took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterance,” and then turned around and winked at me. i don’t even think that’s a word. after she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

:francis:
the minute I saw the bolded, I immediately started laughing

Top tier copypasta

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Drake took pics with Robert Glasper this year. He knows who these artists are, but thats not the type of content he wants to make. Yall keep assuming people dont know who these more traditional artists are.

Again, this is the biggest thread she's ever gotten on this forum.

She hasn't had a thread longer than 2 pages on this ENTIRE forum :dead:

Ari Lennox said the SAME thing about losing an award to Lizzo and yall aint say shyt :francis:

Esperanza Spalding could stand next to them in the airport and they wouldn't clock who she is

But hating Drake on the internet is the cool points sticker that you get from the teacher for basically nothing.....ps I bet 20% of the tickets he sells on this tour are bought by his loudest detractors online lol

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Well at least more people know who Esperanza Spalding is. As weird as that may be.

Reverse psychology. :yeshrug:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Based on what? Just cause she was arrogant? :what:

Have you met her or is this another case of coli virgins placing women on petal stools cause of how they look? :mjtf:
I've had family members that met her before
she is a little stand offish but understandable because of her upbringing/status
it doesn't take away her talent and she's probably a nice person if she opens up:yeshrug:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
thought drake dissed Meg the stallion on her loss lmaoo
Nah he dissed that girl and there's no caping that's gonna change that or that he dissed Esperanza either. Drake is obviously a miserable, insecure man despite his success and wealth and he needs to go see the lady instead of throwing up mid music every year to express it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah he dissed that girl and there's no caping that's gonna change that or that he dissed Esperanza either. Drake is obviously a miserable, insecure man despite his success and wealth and he needs to go see the lady instead of throwing up mid music every year to express it.
anyways :snooze:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
she went to school around here in boston, and i recall running into her after she has become somewhat “famous” while paying a visit to the trader joe’s on boylston street, which is right around the corner from berklee.

i told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to come across like a groupie and bother her and ask her for photos or anything. she said, “oh, like you’re doing now?”
i was kind of taken aback, and all I could really say in response was “huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face.

i walked away and continued with my shopping, and i heard her laugh as i walked off. when i came to pay for my stuff up front i saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen of those popular trader joe’s belgian chocolate bars without paying.

the girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “ma’am, you need to pay for those first.” at first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

when the clerk took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterance,” and then turned around and winked at me. i don’t even think that’s a word. after she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

:francis:
popular light skin aura syndrome

edit: no edit