Drake Wack AF For Dissing Esperanza Spalding....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dahell: Jazz music out now past the 80s is trash.....Esperanza Spalding is ok..but her shyt not better than Ann Coltrane or my boo Nina Simone.

You harping on bout Jazz music in 2023 when.most of the sounds ain't all instruments and is cpu laced the fukk up.

I listen to Jazz...real Jazz...Jelly Roll, King Creole, Louis Armstrong, Dizzie, Miles, John Col., Mingus, Yardbird too......
The UK jazz scene is the best in the world at the moment. you clearly dont listen to new jazz

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
He did what Breezy did to Robert Glasper
And people want to act like “Who”
That just tells me for a forum with a pillar tenet of “Music”
Shows just how limited and lazy some of you nikkas are in life
People try to put y’all on to shyt
Then yall complain that it’s not good enough
So what’s the point if all you nikkas gon do is critique with old nikka ears
And call center angry booth poster
The reason muthafukkas dont fukk with you is
Y’all are Indian c*nts nobody fukks with unless they are just as big of c*nts in digital blackface
You muthafukkas destroy your own threads with endless spam

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Y’all are Indian c*nts nobody fukks with unless they are just as big of c*nts in digital blackface
This is a very strange post. When you say y'all, who are you talking about? There are plenty of people on the coli who have great taste in music and who know who Esperanza is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Drake took pics with Robert Glasper this year. He knows who these artists are, but thats not the type of content he wants to make. Yall keep assuming people dont know who these more traditional artists are.

Again, this is the biggest thread she's ever gotten on this forum.

She hasn't had a thread longer than 2 pages on this ENTIRE forum :dead:

Ari Lennox said the SAME thing about losing an award to Lizzo and yall aint say shyt :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@invalid name your favorite 5 jazz albums in the last TWO years.

I'll wait.

You can't. Much less, you dont post jazz on this forum.

This dude posted more in the Young Dolph and FBG Duck threads in The Booth than any of these so called jazz artists he claims to be an aficionado about :francis:

Daps
she went to school around here in boston, and i recall running into her after she has become somewhat “famous” while paying a visit to the trader joe’s on boylston street, which is right around the corner from berklee.

i told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to come across like a groupie and bother her and ask her for photos or anything. she said, “oh, like you’re doing now?”
i was kind of taken aback, and all I could really say in response was “huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face.

i walked away and continued with my shopping, and i heard her laugh as i walked off. when i came to pay for my stuff up front i saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen of those popular trader joe’s belgian chocolate bars without paying.

the girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “ma’am, you need to pay for those first.” at first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

when the clerk took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterance,” and then turned around and winked at me. i don’t even think that’s a word. after she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

:francis:

Thank you for proving my point, breh.

I simply said my dad said she was arrogant, and brehs want to accuse me of capping :what:

Why would I make that up? And if I was gonna make up a story, I'd make the story about me, not my dad :what:

Now you have a story about her being arrogant, and these boys is silent. :dahell:

@Eric Brooks @10bandz

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Damn, that’s a shame. Most Harvard students/professors are arrogant though, especially the black/biracial ones from my experience.

That’s an old copy and paste meme. It’s been going around for years.

Welp … sounded random as fukk.. I don’t even know who that broad is