Drake, this is how you honor Pac in a Diss

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
When did I say I can't wait to take more pics?

And it's a profile Pic from bodybuilding.com the body pic is for emphasis. Notice the nikka that asked dissappeared. That shyt makes nikkas insecure. So I used it. I know you lack that ability.
One I’m a marine, so I have no reason to hate on your picture when I’m in pretty great shape. lol. And then I wouldn’t post pictures of my body for other nikkas to look at on a forum. Thats not about people being insecure lol. That’s just not something I would want to do with other men lol

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
One I’m a marine, so I have no reason to hate on your picture when I’m in pretty great shape. lol. And then I wouldn’t post pictures of my body for other nikkas to look at on a forum. Thats not about people being insecure lol. That’s just not something I would want to do with other men lol
Notice that nikka dissappeared. So it worked. I knew he would do that shyt and even called it out. So I was right lol sometimes that shyt has power. I just So happen to be able to use it.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Why you keep talking about genetics. I’m not sending you my picture weirdo . I never asked for yours either
Because I firmly believe most of you look like shyt, hiding behind militance and questioning blackness when the majority here don't even have da good genes like that lol

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Because I firmly believe most of you look like shyt, hiding behind militance and questioning blackness when the majority here don't even have da good genes like that lol
Ok. Just wondering what are the good genes you keep referencing ?

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Catching it second-hand over here too :huhldup:
You guys are way too attached to this forum lol

75k posts and we joined nearly the same year. I love this shyt. This thread is going great.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Ok. Just wondering what are the good genes you keep referencing ?

I'm referencing that if you are black, you generally should not look like shyt, if you have good genes. We have better genes than every other race for musculature and athleticism. That should come across in some way.

I'll laugh if these militant nikkas have nonnneee of that.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
It's a better diss, is it not?

If you say so, breh. Y'all grabbing old Em diss tracks towards an irrelevant rapper (who the hell ever listened to Everlast? :dead: ) to try and clown Drake. Got damn.

WATTBA

:mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
If you say so, breh. Y'all grabbing old Em diss tracks towards an irrelevant rapper (who the hell ever listened to Everlast? :dead: ) to try and clown Drake. Got damn.

WATTBA

:mjlol:
Irrelevant. was it a better use of Tupacs memory. Yes or no.

You don't seem to care much about the artistry of the genre, more so the social aspects. Typical Drake guy.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
@BobbyWojak
@Double Burger With Cheese

Where the pics "black" men? Hope the black genetics aren't less than mine
Ban bet or stfu