Drake, this is how you honor Pac in a Diss

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Bro your pic damn well could have been saved from another site and posted here. You gotta show ur name in the pic.
You called me out lmaoo hence why I posted a Pic. Even when I didn't want to.

There's my bodyspace on that site. Only I can use it. Oops.

1. I wonder why he won't just do the ban bet?:jbhmm:

2. That's got to be the gayest thing I've ever seen linked on here.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Shut ya bytch ass up. You a scary cracker hiding behind a keyboard. You was born a scary white cracker bytch and you gonna die one. And you a fakkit on top of that. I told your bytch ass to go drink some warm milk and lay your cracker ass down white boy
Lmao this thread is my finest work.

Imma use this for my sig

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
1. I wonder why he won't just do the ban bet?:jbhmm:

2. That's got to be the gayest thing I've ever seen linked on here.
It's easy. Little effort on my part.

I thought I did my part of the ban bet
That's clearly and obviously a pic of me lol so what are we doing.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
It's easy. Little effort on my part.

I thought I did my part of the ban bet
That's clearly and obviously a pic of me lol so what are we doing.

This is the last comment I'm leaving on this thread, you have to post it in the ban bet thread and it has to include your username and whatever terms we agree on. You accused me though so I would have to prove it, tag the mods and you would be banned.

It's pretty obvious from this back and forth that you're not who you said you are.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
This is the last comment I'm leaving on this thread, you have to post it in the ban bet thread and it has to include your username and whatever terms we agree on. You accused me though so I would have to prove it, tag the mods and you would be banned.

It's pretty obvious from this back and forth that you're not who you said you are.
Lmao what? I'm the only guy here who posted a Pic of myself and the source of it which matched my username on profile only I have access to.

I can even post a message on that forum, personally to you. And screenshot it.

Your ban bet should be YOU getting banned if I'm black. Since you questioned me being black first. Wtf. Why would I get banned for you being black, when I already provided more than you did in this thread. Ya'll crazy man.

Not to mention, there's threads here with multiple pics of me. Face and all. So this is hilarious.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Lmao what? I'm the only guy here who posted a Pic of myself and the source of it which matched my username on profile only I have access to.

I can even post a message on that forum, personally to you. And screenshot it.

Your ban bet should be YOU getting banned if I'm black. Since you questioned me Black. Wtf. Why would I get banned for you being black, when I already provided more than you did in this thread. Ya'll crazy man.

Not to mention, there's threads here with multiple pics of me. Face and all. So this is hilarious.
answer the question wtf is a black archetype

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
answer the question wtf is a black archetype
General tropes we are all expected to adhere to on the basis of our ethnicity.

Everything has an archetype.

I.E. a white dude expecting you to be a particular way, and only be interested in particular things because of his stereotypical idea of you.

Coli dudes tend to do this to themselves often. For example, saw a dude here chastise another black dude for calling chick "hot", because black dudes say "fine". In that moment, he essentially said that other dude didn't adhere to the archetype he had in his head.

shyt people do all the time. Sociology.

But let me act stupid for the thread.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
General tropes we are all expected to adhere to on the basis of our ethnicity.

Everything has an archetype.

I.E. a white dude expecting you to be a particular way, and only be interested in particular things because of his stereotypical idea of you.

Coli dudes tend to do this to themselves often. For example, saw a dude here chastise another black dude for calling chick "hot", because black dudes say "fine". In that moment, he essentially said that other dude didn't adhere to the archetype he had in his head.

shyt people do all the time. Sociology.

But let me act stupid for the thread.

so a nikka that look this a archetype

attachment-Polo-G-Guns.jpg

but a nikka that look this aint one

455za7baf25z.jpg

right?

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
so a nikka that look this a archetype

attachment-Polo-G-Guns.jpg

but a nikka that look this aint one

455za7baf25z.jpg

right?
Lol what? I didn't mention anything about physical appearance, when it comes to archetypes. More so interests, ideas.
Now if Gambino chastised dude with dreads for liking anime or some shyt. Then Gambino wants nikkas to be an archetype.

But the fact that you think one of those dudes "looks" less black than the other, tells me you're part of the problem.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
He's not a cac. He's a mentally confused nikka that spent years seeking validation and friendship from racist ass misc/cacs.

Explains a lot of his terminology, trolling and posting style.

Though he did say this about black women so idk
No. Most of them are ugly and NONE of them are attractive besides the extremely rare half black. This is coming from a black american rare half black of a half black grandmother

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
He's not a cac. He's a mentally confused nikka that spent years seeking validation and friendship from racist ass misc/cacs.

Explains a lot of his terminology, trolling and posting style.

Though he did say this about black women so idk
Uh the misc hates me, I'm not a Trumper so I personally make it a sport to go there to debate their "race IQ" theory on the regular.

Bro...you need to link that post lmao I'm not half black, nor have I ever said that lmao

I bet you wont link it. You can't be just making shyt up, that's a foul play lol

You trolling me bc I was trolling you, foullll lmaoo

Last edited: