Drake, this is how you honor Pac in a Diss

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
When somebody said they didn't like the track you posted random reactions of Black youtubers like that meant anything

And you can find just as much positive reactions to Drake diss track, so it's even more irrelevant

Finally the point of a diss is not to honor anybody, it's to disrespect the other person

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
There's not a single black person on YouTube that doesn't react positively to that diss. Only on thecoli where blacks pretend to be militant.

I posted my Pic as asked lol I don't even know if ya'll black. Don't let this "eminem lover" have better black genetics than ya'll lmaoo
I didn’t say anything about you being white . Don’t get upset with me because others called you on that. And u are talking to actual black people here. Don’t we go on YouTube??? Who the fukk cares about reaction videos. People accusing you of not being black because you accuse us of trying to be militant just because we calling you out on this lol. I didn’t even say the diss was trash, but it’s really strong to say most of us liked it. And why you posting pics with your shirt off to a forum full of men?:childplease: If that’s really you

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
There's not a single black person on YouTube that doesn't react positively to that diss. Only on thecoli where blacks pretend to be militant.

I posted my Pic as asked lol I don't even know if ya'll black. Don't let this "eminem lover" have better black genetics than ya'll lmaoo
confirmed non black . Who the fukk says this

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I didn’t say anything about you being white . Don’t get upset with me because others called you on that. And u are talking to actual black people here. Don’t we go on YouTube??? Who the fukk cares about reaction videos. People accusing you of not being black because you accuse us of trying to be militant just because we calling you out on this lol. I didn’t even say the diss was trash, but it’s really strong to say most of us liked it. And why you posting pics with your shirt off to a forum full of men?:childplease: If that’s really you
Pic bet ban. Keep up. I was really wanting not to.

And nah I've been here a minute. Nikas be fake militant hating on shyt they feel they are "supposed" to. I'm not new nikka.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Pic bet ban. Keep up. I was really wanting not to.

And nah I've been here a minute. Nikas be fake militant hating on shyt they feel they are "supposed" to. I'm not new nikka.
You showing us pictures of your body and talking about you can’t wait to show more pictures :dead:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I'm Black, that username is the same as mine on that profile. I just know 99% of ya'll are nerds that look like shyt behind that computer lol talkin the most.
Your a adult who has a avi of a little white child (yes I know what it’s from) with the name angry baby and you have the nerve to feel you understand what “most black “ people feel :deadrose:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
When somebody said they didn't like the track you posted random reactions of Black youtubers like that meant anything

And you can find just as much positive reactions to Drake diss track, so it's even more irrelevant

Finally the point of a diss is not to honor anybody, it's to disrespect the other person
Nah because what was gonna happen was a mass hiding behind "you ain't black, if you respect em" type of thing coli members usually do.

So I figured we'd post a snapshot of real black people that never heard the shyt to negate that pre-emptively. Because Coli be trying to gaslight and shyt lol

And no. There was a better example of using Tupac, without disrespecting pac, and his people, an innocent bystander. This was it.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
You showing us pictures of your body and talking about you can’t wait to show more pictures :dead:
When did I say I can't wait to take more pics?

And it's a profile Pic from bodybuilding.com the body pic is for emphasis. Notice the nikka that asked dissappeared. That shyt makes nikkas insecure. So I used it. I know you lack that ability.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Your a adult who has a avi of a little white child (yes I know what it’s from) with the name angry baby and you have the nerve to feel you understand what “most black “ people feel :deadrose:
Are you even black? Need a pic. If you look like shyt or have shytty genetics, then ill.laugh at you.