Drake, this is how you honor Pac in a Diss

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You're calling people out of name over a diss track. Clearly you're upset lol

Yes im furious. I have literal steam coming out my head as we speak. Probably how Eminem felt when he made racist tapes calling black women racial slurs.

One thing about it, we can go back and forth all day cracker

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Yes im furious. I have literal steam coming out my head as we speak. Probably how Eminem felt when he made racist tapes calling black women racial slurs.

One thing about it, we can go back and forth all day cracker
Actions speak louder than words my son. Your actions speak upset.

Over a video post. Of a generally respected diss track. My god man.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Yes, I agree. Like the action of being a white man going to record racial slurs with his cracker lips
Lol I see why you came to thecoli. Mad at the world, cant get along with other races. Needs to mingle with what he hopes will be Black archetypes that fit into the same box he does. It's gonna be alright man.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol I see why you came to thecoli. Mad at the world, cant get along with other races. Needs to mingle with what he hopes will be Black archetypes that fit into the same box he does. It's gonna be alright man.

Ok cracker. Thank you for your cracker analysis of your time being a passive aggressive cracker white boy on a black forum.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Ok cracker. Thank you for your cracker analysis of your time being a passive aggressive cracker white boy on a black forum.
Say I'm white...then you need to do a better job arguing the substance my guy. Cracker only gonna hit so hard. Hits even less when you aren't white, but let's pretend.

25,000 posts and you just been here only 2 years previously then me. That's a sad life, we can talk about it. Let it all out.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Say I'm white...then you need to do a better job arguing the substance my guy. Cracker only gonna hit so hard. Hits even less when you aren't white, but let's pretend.

25,000 posts and you just been here only 2 years previously then me. That's a sad life, we can talk about it. Let it all out.

You sound like your cracker ass is about to cry white cracker tears. Go have some warm milk