Drake, this is how you honor Pac in a Diss

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
MUTHAFUKKA no Low IQ HERE, you REMEDIAL BYTCH!

This Brain, has taught me 5 Different Programming Languages, where I can develop from scratch Software (Desktop, Mobile, Web) (frontend and backend).

What the FUKK CAN YOU DO, besides Suck off RACIST WHITE BOYS?

I can guarantee I'm learned in more subjects and intellectually more well rounded than your HOE AZZ.
Lmao Im glad I got you so emotional that you felt the need to validate your credentials to me. Low IQ nikkas are so easy to manipulate.

I can see why you were good for sitting in a classroom and regurgitating information given to you lol good for you little buddy. You followed instructions xD

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Lmao Im glad I got you so emotional that you felt the need to validate your credentials to me. Low IQ nikkas are so easy to manipulate.

I can see why you were good for sitting in a classroom and regurgitating information given to you lol good for you little buddy. You followed instructions xD

Man SHUT THAT DUMB SHYT UP.

YOU DIKK RIDE "EMINEM", THERE AIN'T SHYT ELSE YOU CAN SAY.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
This is completely false, there are many respected MC's still today who respected eminem. You don't know know what you're talking about lol

Busta rhymes, Cassidy, jadakiss, wayne, Kendrick, crooked I, ab soul, him and KRS did a song together, even newer artists show love.

YOU are a black dude just denying reality, and projecting that onto all black people.

And rhythm? Again...wtf are you talking about. Flow is one of dudes strong suits.

If you like hip hop you don't listen to a freestyle like this one:

And act like dude didn't have flow or rhythm..

You don't know rap.

:dead:You just used an actual artist from his own fukking label, I.e. his EMPLOYEE to prove your point. Alright, that’s it, I’m done with this back and forth with you, enjoy your night sir.

Last edited:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
The only time Em had flow and rhythm was on Infinite.
really-though-justin-timberlake.gif

nas-az-were-supposed-to-be-on-reasonable-doubt.jpg

tumblr_m30up3AuWX1r56ki4.jpg

:ahh:The GOATS.

:banderas:Em wish he could fukk with the gods’ pens, not on his best day.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
:dead:You just used an actual artist from his own fukking label, I.e. his EMPLOYEE to prove your point. Alright, that’s it, I’m done with this back and forth with you, enjoy your night sir.
Oh, Because it's hard to find a black dude that's not on his label commending him? come on man.

Here is Rakim, who thecoli loves

saying eminem is one of his favorite MC's. oops. looks like you don't know wtf you are talking about lol

Nas

ACTUAL RAPPERS fukk WITH EM. ya'll insecure nikkas that extrapolate ya'll opinions on the basis of what you think "black is" don't have a clue.

Lupe

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
@AngryBaby really thought he had one when creating this thread.

:mjlol:

Rakim:

Nas

Lupe

seems nikkas that actually know rap, respect em'. Like I said.

ya'll negroes that adhere to stereotypes don't even know how the artists feel.

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
SHUT THE FUKK UP, WHITE BOY DIKK SUCKER

:camby:

we saying that to Nas, Rakim and Lupe also?

Rakim:

Nas

Lupe

oops. looks like you're not on the right side of this argument. Looks like you're on the side of a stereotypical negro forming opinions he thinks he should have based on other stereotypical negroes.

Last edited: