Drake, this is how you honor Pac in a Diss

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: This nikka really pulled out the genre of YouTube nikkas that “act different from the rest” to prove his point. I’m shocked you ain’t pull out that hoe ass nikka Shaq.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: This nikka really pulled out the genre of YouTube nikkas that “act different from the rest” to prove his point. I’m shocked you ain’t pull out that hoe ass nikka Shaq.
They act different from the rest? Lol no. Most nikkas respected that track. You're on a hive mind forum that doesn't reflect the real world. I posted that to pre-empitively stop ya'll from gaslighting that "black people" don't respect it.

Let me guess they aren't the "real" black people, thecoli, which is 40% Trump supporters. is though lol stop.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
They act different from the rest? Lol no. Most nikkas respected that track. You're on a hive mind forum that doesn't reflect the real world. I posted that to pre-empitively stop ya'll from gaslighting that "black people" don't respect it.

Let me guess they aren't the "real" black people, thecoli, which is 40% Trump supporters. is though lol stop.
:russ:nikka, all them nikkas you linked most popular videos are centered around Eminem or some other obscure white rapper that ONLY white people would know about. These nikkas are HUSTLING. Hell, the nikka bucking his eyes in the thumbnail ain’t got but 700 something subscribers, yet all, and only, his Eminem videos are the only ones in the thousands. They also react positively to MAGA like content like the ones below:

There’s a whole YouTube business dedicated to black folks dikkridin Eminem, and just simply co-signing white supremacists in general like any other area or form of entertainment.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
:russ:nikka, all them nikkas you linked most popular videos are centered around Eminem or some other obscure white rapper that ONLY white people would know about. These nikkas are HUSTLING. Hell, the nikka bucking his eyes in the thumbnail ain’t got but 700 something subscribers, yet all, and only, his Eminem videos are the only ones in the thousands. They also react positively to MAGA like content like the ones below:

There’s a whole YouTube business dedicated to black folks dikkridin Eminem, and just simply co-signing white supremacists in general like any other area or form of entertainment.

Nikka...I didn't post those dudes you posted for a reason. I'm aware of them. The ones I did post, were normal black people...im more deliberate than you think, and I'm already ahead of most of you and predict what you kids here do.

Keep that in mind in the future.

Also, this whole reacting positively to (prime) eminem means being a white supremacist or MAGA thing Is revisionist history. I'm old enough to remember black producers, KRS one, King tech, Dre, Xzibit , DMX, Game, abdre 3000, Jay-Z etc giving eminem his proper due and respect back in his prime.

Without their cosign he couldn't exist.

You guys are making up and revising history. Black people generally cosigned em as legit in 90's abd 2000's. You really need to stop.This is common knowledge. And hip hop history.

You literally are so much if a follower that you are basically trying to adhere to this imaginary thing where "ahh I'm black I can't respect em'" when that was never a thing back in the day regarding him.

He sucked after Encore though. Different dude. Stans think he's still good today in 2024. I think he got bad once he ditched drugs and changed his flow.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Nikka...I didn't post those dudes you posted for a reason. I'm aware of them. The ones I did post, were normal black people...im more deliberate than you think, and I'm already ahead of most of you and predict what you kids here do.

Keep that in mind in the future.

Also, this whole reacting positively to (prime) eminem means being a white supremacist or MAGA thing Is revisionist history. I'm old enough to remember black producers, KRS one, King tech, Dre, Xzibit , DMX, Game, abdre 3000, Jay-Z etc giving eminem his proper due and respect back in his prime.

Without their cosign he couldn't exist.

You guys are making up and revising history. Black people generally cosigned em as legit in 90's abd 2000's. You really need to stop.This is common knowledge. And hip hop history.

You literally are so much if a follower that you are basically trying to adhere to this imaginary thing where "ahh I'm black I can't respect em'" when that was never a thing back in the day regarding him.

He sucked after Encore though. Different dude. Stans think he's still good today in 2024. I think he got bad once he ditched drugs and changed his flow.
:comeon:So basically you just admitted that all these nikkas are hustling. They all react positively to Eminem songs, cause they know his Stans are gonna run up their view count, and hopefully, their subscriber count. And all those rappers who did say that, cause I don’t believe KRS said that, said that for a check, they don’t mean it. Even Game redacted his statement over the years. And Snoop lowkey probably never liked him the way he talks about him.

It’s not in our nature to like something so soulless and non-rhythmic. Hell, look at all these people turning on Drake. They were just tolerating him for a hit or two, they never really liked him, they were all waiting on this moment. Some of these people JUST got done working with him not that long ago. Ye just exposed all this in an interview recently.

:yeshrug:And I never knew any black people that liked or played Eminem in real time, so I don’t know where you got that bullshyt from.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
There's not a single black person on YouTube that doesn't react positively to that diss. Only on thecoli where blacks pretend to be militant.

I posted my Pic as asked lol I don't even know if ya'll black. Don't let this "eminem lover" have better black genetics than ya'll lmaoo

This is YouTube where bucking your eyes and making a mockery for the smallest of things is a daily practice

You can't possibly compute that these reactions are the reactions of the majority of black people

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
This is YouTube where bucking your eyes and making a mockery for the smallest of things is a daily practice

You can't possibly compute these reactions with the majority of black people

And this is from somebody with an old Tumblr/b*stard era Tyler the Creator pic goddamm

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
:comeon:So basically you just admitted that all these nikkas are hustling. They all react positively to Eminem songs, cause they know his Stans are gonna run up their view count, and hopefully, their subscriber count. And all those rappers who did say that, cause I don’t believe KRS said that, said that for a check, they don’t mean it. Even Game redacted his statement over the years. And Snoop lowkey probably never liked him the way he talks about him.

It’s not in our nature to like something so soulless and non-rhythmic. Hell, look at all these people turning on Drake. They were just tolerating him for a hit or two, they never really liked him, they were all waiting on this moment. Some of these people JUST got done working with him not that long ago. Ye just exposed all this in an interview recently.

:yeshrug:And I never knew any black people that liked or played Eminem in real time, so I don’t know where you got that bullshyt from.

This is completely false, there are many respected MC's still today who respected eminem. You don't know know what you're talking about lol

Busta rhymes, Cassidy, jadakiss, wayne, Kendrick, crooked I, ab soul, him and KRS did a song together, even newer artists show love.

YOU are a black dude just denying reality, and projecting that onto all black people.

And rhythm? Again...wtf are you talking about. Flow is one of dudes strong suits.

If you like hip hop you don't listen to a freestyle like this one:

And act like dude didn't have flow or rhythm..

You don't know rap.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps

You can't possibly compute that these reactions are the reactions of the majority of black people
Stop gearing your arguments with this imaginary idea of what you think other black people think, and actually assess the full track and skill demonstrated. How about that?

You guys sound so fukking insecure about wondering if it's okay to like or admit something about somebody because you think other nikkas are gonna judge you lol

When that's not even the history of how this dude was percieved. Re-writing history.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
The only time Em had flow and rhythm was on Infinite.
What about that freestyle I posted. Or Till I collapse, or renegade with Jay-z. He sure flowed better than Jay and it's obvious.

Don't talk rap if you don't know the artist you are talking about.