Drake, this is how you honor Pac in a Diss

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
And I never knew any black people that liked or played Eminem in real time, so I don’t know where you got that bullshyt from.

EXACTLY,

Black Folks large and wide wasn't fukkin with Eminem like that.
You can find "Some" Black Folks who do, but MOST Black Folks weren't/aren't listening to him like that.

I was never a fan, couldn't get passed his nasally, chalkboard scratching azz voice.

Only "White Boy" rapper, I've even slightly entertained is Paul Wall.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
EXACTLY,

Black Folks large and wide wasn't fukkin with Eminem like that.
You can find "Some" Black Folks who do, but MOST Black Folks weren't/aren't listening to him like that.

I was never a fan, couldn't get passed his nasally, chalkboard scratching azz voice.

Only "White Boy" rapper, I've even slightly entertained is Paul Wall.

Paul Wall? Yeah you exposing yourself...so you're okay with a white rapper that actually cosplayed us, and couldn't freestyle and was not nearly as skilled with the Pen lol

Lost credibility. You just want everyone to sound like a nikka lol that's about as deep as this goes for you.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Paul Wall? Yeah you exposing yourself...so you're okay with a white rapper that actually cosplayed us, and couldn't freestyle and was not nearly as skilled with the Pen lol

Lost credibility. You just want everyone to sound like a nikka lol that's about as deep as this goes for you.

I didn't "Expose" Shyt, LMAO.

BLACK FOLKS DON'T FUKK WITH EMINEM LIKE THAT, FACTS!

You Don't like it, So Fukkin what.

Get off that White Boy's Nutz!

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I didn't "Expose" Shyt, LMAO.

BLACK FOLKS DON'T FUKK WITH EMINEM LIKE THAT, FACTS!

You Don't like it, So Fukkin what.

Get off that White Boy's Nutz!
But you fukk with Paul Wall lmao

So Ab-Soul, crooked I, KRS one, Jay-Z, wayne ain't black?

fukk outta here . You just like dumb, stereotypical nikka shyt. Hence why you said Paul Wall. I can't rock with that.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
@Ty Daniels got so emotional he negged me in all caps lmao

Never negged a soul on this forum. That's p*ssy shyt for nerds

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
But you fukk with Paul Wall lmao

So Ab-Soul, crooked I, KRS one, Jay-Z, wayne ain't black?

fukk outta here . You just like dumb, stereotypical nikka shyt. Hence why you said Paul Wall. I can't rock with that.

I don't "Fukk With Paul Wall", I said he is the only White Boy Rapper, I "SLIGHTLY" Entertained.

YOU LOW READING COMPREHENSION, EMINEM DIKK SUKKIN BYTCH!

And your DUMB AZZ said...

You just like dumb, stereotypical nikka shyt.

Muthafukka, you have ZERO Clue what I like.

GET OFF THAT WHITE BOYS NUTZ, AND COME UP FOR AIR BEFORE YOU CHOKE!

:scust:

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
@Ty Daniels got so emotional he negged me in all caps lmao

Never negged a soul on this forum. That's p*ssy shyt for nerds

I NEGGED YOUR BYTCH AZZ, CAUSE YOU CLAIMED WE LIKE "NIKKA SHYT".

You over there sucking off the White Boy, but don't have the FUKKIN DECENCY to RESPECTFULLY Call Black Folks, Black and NOT JUST "Nikkas".

All in defense of some RACIST AZZ WHITE BOY.

FUKK OUTTA HERE!

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I don't "Fukk With Paul Wall", I said he is the only White Boy Rapper, I "SLIGHTLY" Entertained.

YOU LOW READING COMPREHENSION, EMINEM DIKK SUKKIN BYTCH!

And your DUMB AZZ said...

Muthafukka, you have ZERO Clue what I like.

GET OFF THAT WHITE BOYS NUTZ, AND COME UP FOR AIR BEFORE YOU CHOKE!

:scust:

Nah nikka you said you prefer that, so that gives an indication of what you gravitate to. Dumb nikka shallow shyt.

Even the way you're discussing this, is on some dumb low IQ nikka shyt that would only fly here.

I already said em lost his flow after he got clean. Albums after encore were not good. Etc. But you're the one wanting to talk about this subject, I just disagree with you on the history. Don't go to the default dumb nikka line "ahh get of his nuttss maynee". Lolol

Thats what stupid nikkas do when they ran out of shyt to say. Just bow out gracefully and turn on some Paul Wall.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I NEGGED YOUR BYTCH AZZ, CAUSE YOU CLAIMED WE LIKE "NIKKA SHYT".

You over there sucking off the White Boy, but don't have the FUKKIN DECENCY to RESPECTFULLY Call Black Folks, Black and NOT JUST "Nikkas".

All in defense of some RACIST AZZ WHITE BOY.

FUKK OUTTA HERE!
I said you like nikka shyt. You. I can tell by your bad grammar, and poor sentence structure lol

that that brain of yours don't think too good does it? Needs to be only around other dumb nikkas, so you create an account on a hip hop forum hoping to find other nikkas as ignorant as you lmao

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Nah nikka you said you prefer that, so that gives an indication of what you gravitate to. Dumb nikka shallow shyt.

Even the way you're discussing this, is on some dumb low IQ nikka shyt that would only fly here.

I already said em lost his flow after he got clean. Albums after encore were not good. Etc. But you're the one wanting to talk about this subject, I just disagree with you on the history. Don't go to the default dumb nikka line "ahh get of his nuttss maynee". Lolol

Thats what stupid nikkas do when they ran out of shyt to say. Just bow out gracefully and turn on some Paul Wall.

"Low IQ NIkka Shyt".

MAN FUKK YOU!!!!!!

I hope your BYTCH AZZ GETS BANNED FOR THAT.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
I said you like nikka shyt. You. I can tell by your bad grammar, and poor sentence structure lol

that that brain of yours don't think too good does it? Needs to be only around other dumb nikkas, so you create an account on a hip hop forum hoping to find other nikkas as ignorant as you lmao

MUTHAFUKKA no Low IQ HERE, you REMEDIAL BYTCH!

This Brain, has taught me 5 Different Programming Languages, where I can develop from scratch Software (Desktop, Mobile, Web) (frontend and backend).

What the FUKK CAN YOU DO, besides Suck off RACIST WHITE BOYS?

I can guarantee I'm learned in more subjects and intellectually more well rounded than your HOE AZZ.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Another proof Kendrick stans are all cacs
Kendrick made more songs about the black experience than Drake ever has. You don't know hip hop.

Listen to some wheel chair Jimmy and help out the jews