Drake, this is how you honor Pac in a Diss

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
The irony of this exposal.

All because he wanted to tell us how attractive he is for the thousandth time.

I definitely believe he said it becauase hes made adjacent statments here. He just gave the clean version to us that wouldnt get him banned:respect:
Also, nikkas here were asking for pics. And I'm sure you'll have an easier time finding posts that directly conflicting that here lol and again. Wrong. Wasn't my post.

This is why I don't post pics man, nikkas get jealous and start hatin on a nikka. Acting real feminine like when barbie asked. ;)

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
If you never made this goofy ass thread about Em

Your fakkit c00n ass wouldn’t got exposed :camby:
Exposed to who? 4 nikkas? About a post that already is shown not to be mine? That I quoted? Nobody was exposed. You wish though.

I don't even know if your ass is black. Atleast you know I am. I know ya'll look like shyt though so no pics will be posted like I was brave enough to do ;D

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Exposed to who? 4 nikkas? About a post that already is shown not to be mine? That I quoted? Nobody was exposed. You wish though.

I don't even know if your ass is black. Atleast you know I am. I know ya'll look like shyt though so no pics will be posted like I was brave enough to do ;D
Them 4 posters are the only reason this thread doing numbers :unimpressed:

Get this off the front page
:umad:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Them 4 posters are the only reason this thread doing numbers :unimpressed:

Get this off the front page
:umad:
I'll tell you what got exposed. My sexiness. That's what got exposed. And ya'll upset about it.

I got workout tips and shyt nikka if you want.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
fukk outta here wit that fakkit shyt:dame:
Come on bro. I know you flabby n sick out here. Take the help

No need to be aggressive because you saw my pics and don't know how to deal with those weird feelings you feeling inside.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But I didn't lol read. It wasn't my post.

@Rembrandt is confused why the first 5 posts have that and not many others and then mine. Because I didn't read the whole thread dumbass, clearly I saw that racist post. And quoted it because it was ridiculous and expected.

Ya'll really really really tried though. I commend the effort.

You were the one confused and thought maybe there was a chance you said that as a "troll". Which is why you made up a lie about mods doctoring your post:mjlol:. You wont catch me wondering if I ever said some shyt like that or not,theres clarity over here:respect:

I definitely remember you refusing to believe black men could find a white woman whos a 10 in white world,less attractive than a black 7 in black world. You completely ruled out the idea that black men could have a preference for black women. And reduced our preference to us being "militant" because we couldnt get non black women. While at the same time saying how upset you get that ugly/average white men pull attractive white women.

You definitely put non blacks on a pedestal based on your own insecurities. I think it makes you feel special if non blacks like you. So you like to make it as though you have to be a rare unicorn of black men to do it. Same ideology many of the black boule have.

Im calling it propaganda because its pure cap all around. Black men can genuinely have a preference for black women that has nothing to do with some hidden resentment of non black women not checking for us. And secondly attractive non black women aint as picky as you try to put them on a pedestal to be.

So you can stop trying to act like every other race of women is super pickyy. While black women in their desperation take whatever crumb is thrown at them,that crumb being average black men:mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
You were the one confused and thought maybe there was a chance you said that as a "troll". Which is why you made up a lie about mods doctoring your post:mjlol:. You wont catch me wondering if I ever said some shyt like that or not,theres clarity over here:respect:

I definitely remember you refusing to believe black men could find a white woman whos a 10 in white world,less attractive than a black 7 in black world. You completely ruled out the idea that black men could have a preference for black women. And reduced our preference to us being "militant" because we couldnt get non black women. While at the same time saying how upset you get that ugly/average white men pull attractive white women.

You definitely put non blacks on a pedestal based on your own insecurities. I think it makes you feel special if non blacks like you. So you like to make it as though you have to be a rare unicorn of black men to do it. Same ideology many of the black boule have.

Im calling it propaganda because its pure cap all around. Black men can genuinely have a preference for black women that has nothing to do with some hidden resentment of non black women not checking for us. And secondly attractive non black women aint as picky as you try to put them on a pedestal to be.

So you can stop trying to act like every other race of women is super pickyy. While black women in their desperation take whatever crumb is thrown at them,that crumb being average black men:mjlol:
Not what I said, you insecure nikkas spin it. Because you don't like how it makes you feel.

But i'm flattered you remember this so incorrectly yet so vividly. Shows my words be staying with ya'll

I said 9 times out of 10 nikkas like FD signifier cap about only liking black women when it also is conveniently their main customer. They aren't getting profound attention without approaching from women from all walks that are very attractive.

Average dudes approach, and they generally approach what they feel they most in line with. When you GET approached because you are attractive, by all women. You gonna see then dudes probably fikking all kinds of chick's.

This doesn't go for just Black people, it goes for anyone. Average White dudes feel insecure approaching black women because that's typically not in their wheel house.

Indian dudes typically go for their own out of comfort. But if one was approached by beautiful women of all creeds? You might see a difference

THATS what I said. Nikkas don't like to feel average. So they get mad. Because what I'm talking about doesn't apply to every male.

I'm more nuanced than that my guy

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Hey I thought the diss was great but I know where I am :pachaha:

He's on his own man lolol

I think this may be thread of the year guys. I mean we really have something special on our hands

I wanna thank everyone involved. I mean I couldn't really do it without ya'll nikkas.

Ya'll accepted me even though I'm too sexy and hate black women. This forum is truly a family.

I wanna thank

@Rembrandt
@Sauce and Footwork
@Still Benefited
@Double Burger With Cheese

For really being there man

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta