Drake, this is how you honor Pac in a Diss

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I know it was a bodybuilding forum and the post wasn’t funny. Wasn’t nothing to make fun of
How stupid it was? Definitely.

I've argued tons on that forum about that shyt, at some point it gets tiresome. what happens when I find posts in the same year directly showcasing my views on that? Oops.

But sure. "Exposed" to 3 nikkas, misrepresenting shyt after @Rembrandt was so mad last night he went internet stalking. And failed to conclude it was my post.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
How stupid it was? Definitely.

I've argued tons on that forum about that shyt, at some point it gets tiresome. what happens when I find posts in the same year directly showcasing my views on that? Oops.

But sure. "Exposed" to 3 nikkas, misrepresenting shyt after @Rembrandt was so mad last night he went internet stalking. And failed to conclude it was my post.
Bro honestly I believe u if that’s really what u were trying to do. It’s tacky. But I’ll run with it. But point being Eminem is trash

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
@Rembrandt hat was some deep stalking my dude to try and find something. You must've been upset lol that was weird.

Failed to show it as mine so had to move the goal post to "well you uh..quoted it!" okay nikkas lol feminine

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
@rembrandglt that was some deep stalking my dude to try and find something. You must've been upset lol

Failed to show it as mine so had to move the goal post to "well you uh..quoted it!" okay nikkas lol feminine

nikka stop quoting me. You posted your misc profile a site full of racist cacs talking about aesthetics. It took me seconds to find that.

You went from not ever saying it to a mod deleted your actual post and edited that in to you repeating it "not because it was funny" but because you disagreed which makes zero sense.

3 different excuses

Idk how quoting that part is disagreeing with it. You said you've never said your grandma was mixed even though you did in another thread.

Stupid bytch you did post it. fukk do you mean you didn't say it? You're one of the 5 people out of 40ish posts that thought that was funny on a racist gay message board

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Bro honestly I believe u if that’s really what u were trying to do. It’s tacky. But I’ll run with it. But point being Eminem is trash
I'm more weirded out that he had me thinking I would say I was half black. Had me thinking "Damn AngryBaby were you drunk in 2016?" But nope, wasn't fukking me, was making fun of it. On brand, and consistent with my other posts there arguing with cacs.

Relieved if anything.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I'm more weirded out that he had me thinking I would say I was half black. Had me thinking "Damn AngryBaby were you drunk in 2016?" But nope, wasn't fukking me, was making fun of it. On brand, and consistent with my other posts there arguing with cacs.

Relieved if anything.
Again that’s not how it’s done doing that on white message boards..That shyt ain’t what’s up. I gave you the benefit of a doubt you were being dumb instead of a racist. That’s the only benefit of a doubt you possibly have. You did lie to dude tho and say someone edited your post. Why?

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
nikka stop quoting me. You posted your misc profile a site full of racist cacs talking about aesthetics. It took me seconds to find that.

You went from not ever saying it to a mod deleted your actual post and edited that in to you repeating it "not because it was funny" but because you disagreed which makes zero sense.

3 different excuses

Idk how quoting that part is disagreeing with it. You said you've never said your grandma was mixed even though you did in another thread.

Stupid bytch you did post it. fukk do you mean you didn't say it? You're one of the 5 people out of 40ish posts that thought that was funny on a racist gay message board
Lol first I was trying to remember, thought of another situation there and thought that's what you were addressing. You went back to 2016. that doesn't take seconds. I'm concerned lmao

bro, your goal was to try and find something to make me look "bad" , you intentionally skipped over alll the evidence that I argue and debate with cacs on there regularly to try and say that was my post. That's weird dude.

As you skipped over alll the posts calling out whites, white supremacy Trump etc lol why would I randomly say that? You are a weirdo.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Again that’s not how it’s done doing that on white message boards..That shyt ain’t what’s up. I gave you the benefit of a doubt you were being dumb instead of a racist. That’s the only benefit of a doubt you possibly have. You did lie to dude tho and say someone edited your post. Why?
I honestly just thought that was another situation he was addressing. I got it mixed up. It's literally 2016, so I was thinking of what he was talking about.

And I get that, but that forum knows who I am. They know I'm not with that shyt. I have a bad reputation from cacs on there for being the party pooper. So context wise, they knew what I was on already. So that's the "inside" element. Especially since there were other black people in that thread.

If I was on that, I wouldn't be on this forum, that's for sure.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

3 different excuses

The irony of this exposal.

All because he wanted to tell us how attractive he is for the thousandth time. Even slid in that CarmelBarbie was asking for pics for no good reason:mjlol:

Only to get exposed for shytting on black women just like his hero Eminem. Then scrambling to make up explanations.Let me guess you had a black girlfriend who hurt you at the time:laff:?

I definitely believe he said it becauase hes made adjacent statments here. He just gave the clean version to us that wouldnt get him banned:respect:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
The irony of this exposal.

All because he wanted to tell us how attractive he is for the thousandth time. Even slid in that CarmelBarbie was asking for pics for no good reason:mjlol:

Only to get exposed for shytting on black women just like his hero Eminem. Then scrambling to make up explanations.Let me guess you had a black girlfriend who hurt you at the time:laff:?

I definitely believe he said it becauase hes made adjacent statments here. He just gave the clean version to us that wouldnt get him banned:respect:
But I didn't lol read. It wasn't my post.

@Rembrandt is confused why the first 5 posts have that and not many others and then mine. Because I didn't read the whole thread dumbass, clearly I saw that racist post. And quoted it because it was ridiculous and expected.

Ya'll really really really tried though. I commend the effort.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
9cUD.gif