Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Now we have rules in rap battles, meanwhile Kendrick can call a man a pedophile, wish death on him and berate his family and its no problem

Kendrick fans going out bad :picard:

“He’s using generational trauma as a punchline”
“This has no energy”
“Well he still a pedo”
“He’s quitting the battle”

Goalposts moving all over the field :mjlol:

WE don’t care but twitter, his lifeblood, will cry about this until he apologizes or logs out lmao.

He should have waited until all the writing team checked in. Spermdonor papi keeps giving away the sympathetic crowd he needs to win this.

Now all the cac’s that love him will be on the fence. He won’t have anything left but island rican’s and “I no blahkk papi” Dominicans smh.

:damn:
I need all y’all barely legal lovers to get your collective heads out of your asses! Get your mans back in the booth and clean this shyt the fukk up

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
So where the 11 year old daughter? and you really though Pharmacy 90210 ghetto ass was where Drake was getting prescriptions from? Why you think Kendrick did t put it on the Cover for the DSPs.

ever heard of hipaa? its still on youtube.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Wait you feed false information… how? Email? Texts? Phone call? I would definitely post that shyt if I’m going to explain this in a song. 5 W’s Drake. 5 W’s. It would hit 1,000 times harder.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
“The record you said you got m0lested, Trauma from your own confessions, This about to get so depressing, this is drama from YOUR OLD confessions. Your father leave you home alone so neglected, that’s why these pedophile raps you so obsessed wit”
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

WHO WAS TOUCHING ON KENDRICK :damn:

And he planted fake information so the daughter shyt out the window.

Drake back up 4-3 I’m sorry. He playing mind games :salute:

Pat I fukks with you breh, you standing 10 toes down as a 6God stan :russ:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
He said he never looked twice at a teenager

But was clearly on video lusting after one on stage

Texting Millie & Billie Eilish while they were under 18

Suspect tweets, pics
Why does he lie like this :why:

Dude on video telling a 17 year old “you’re so thick” “I like the way your breast felt on my chest”

:hhh:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like drake stans…riddle me this, if the 11 year old daughter thing was planted why did drake tell Ak to go find his daughter and go on ig talking about its all lies right away?

That don’t sound like someone that was playing chess, :sas2:
He's a master manipulator :troll: