Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I texted my wife "Yo Drake responded" and she replied "Sorry too busy dancing to bbl drizzy by metro" :dead:

Maybe his is losing the women. But it is Cinco de Mayo 🇲🇽
things that never happen to impress internet posters:beli:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

Bars.

No gimmicks or goofy voices. Fųck making another diss record that the clubs could play. Mans is high key alluding to ALOT to a point where you know he’s waiting to lay out concrete evidence and that’s that’s
Kendrick shyt fire too.

Drake rapped good but he’s tryna back out of this beef 😂

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What are the odds that in that suitcase was a pill bottle for ozempic (which is injected), a phat albert looking shirt with shortee on it, a receipt for jewelry, an mmg glove, and sleep medication? How does any of that make sense if not a plant?

AK was the one who said it was from his Dad's suitcase.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
ak on stream with family matters on repeat 30 mins after his fav dropped the new diss. that’s how you know it’s super mid.

His already played it twice. His playing Drake and Kendricks tracks back to back so his audience can vote on them

He just started with Family Matters

What’s more crazy is AK across all his streams has over 400 thousand people watching him live right now

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I think about it shyt don't make sense... If you fed them fake info why are you saying let's get back to the facts :patrice:. You're mad he's misdirecting but you've been feeding him bs? Something is off here...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick said on both 6:16 in LA and Meet The Grahams that everything Drake was about to say and trying to say was cap.
But it’s not cap . The Dave free hearting pics is true , rkelly thing true
And as far as the following thing, if you know anything about Kendrick on IG, he literally posts nothing and when he does it’s to promote something and delete it. He probably hasn’t had more than two post at a time on IG. And he probably isn’t even running it. So it would be pointless to even follow him
but the Dave free liking her pics and posting hearts on her pics appears to be true . Thats the album. Art Drake used but edited out the kids and Whitney

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False equivalents.

Stop disrespecting the art by validating fake rappers.

We saw the arc of Kendrick from a grassroots writer and emcee.

Drake is a manufactured actor, and culture vulture. He's a phony man.

Stop this bullshyt.

I’m sorry you believe all the PR these labels feed you. All these nikkas go through the same system. All of em.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Didn't really address the pedophile stuff

Took a narrative from DJ akademiks about planting info. I called sus on that when AK said it

And the wife following Dave free was debunked because she never followed kendrick lol
Yea also debunked when pglang is Dave and Kenny's label lol.