Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
My brain can’t compute all this 😭

This was nice. I want straight raps!!!

Exactly.

Bars.

No gimmicks or goofy voices. Fųck making another diss record that the clubs could play. Mans is high key alluding to ALOT to a point where you know he’s waiting to lay out concrete evidence and that’s that’s

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was coo I like this pocket of Drake the most, but this did sound like a concession speech almost.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
That “mother I mother I “bar was vicious :pachaha:

That’s the name of the song(mother I sober)off mr morales where kendrick talking bout molestation in his fam

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think hes quitting the beef if Kendrick drops something major on him, hes gonna be forced back in

Now if hes just another pedo track, then he probably wont reply to that. But I assume Kendrick is going to just bar him now, no more Shade Room tea.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
I don't give a fukk what NOBODY says, this plus Family Matters clears ALL Kenny Bs
:wow:
i do belive drake planted info, along with taht toronto goon trolling saying he dont fukk with drake and he better pay etc etc,

but if we remove ALL NARRATIVES

Kendrick needs to answer why he was supporting rkelly (convicted pedo and sex trafficker) while hes telling drake to die for being an alleged pedo and sex traffiker :sas1:

That alone makes drake up here.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
NY nikkas have exposed themselves so bad during this beef. KEndrick needs to go in on yall whole dusty ass city with your outdated ass spitters when he's done with all this
He already did. He claimed King of NY and no one properly punished him for saying it.