Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
"The ones that you getting your stories from they're all clowns"

"we plotted for a week and then we fed you the information"

pick-one-vinny.gif

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Drake disappointing the fukk out of me mother I sober wasn’t about Kendrick getting molested but his mom :snoop:

This nikka said “I’m to famous to be a pedophile” :snoop::what:

The pressure got to him I can’t fukking believe this should have took his fukking Time :snoop:
Again you kendrick stans fail to listen to BARS because that midget nikka has none.

He didnt say hes too famous to be a pedophile, that would be dumb, he said he's too famous to be a pedophile and not be arrested (and he isnt one). you nikkas just dont listen. christ.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We have proof of Drake grooming and kissing underage girls though.

Exactly. nikkas on this forum are FBA, nikkas on this frum are real nikkas from the hood apparently, but are jumping out the window for a corny canadian. We have proof of Drake texting i miss you to teenage Millie, we have proof of him at the show with the 17 year old. But all these real nikkas just ignoring it, still asking for proof.

Let a grown man text your daughter I miss you, real "east coast trenches" brehs

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Track is hard. Best of his disses yet.
Both sides are full of unconfirmed allegations. I’m still with Kendrick easily because if we’re going to throw out anything that can’t be confirmed, Kendrick is still barring Drake to death. Also, Kendrick’s reputation is still solid until further notice. Drake denying anything doesn’t mean he isn’t flat out lying and Vice versa. I’m glad he still has fight in him cause I thought that last barrage was going to shut him up for good.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I texted my wife "Yo Drake responded" and she replied "Sorry too busy dancing to bbl drizzy by metro" :dead:

Maybe his is losing the women. But it is Cinco de Mayo 🇲🇽
Things that never happened for $600 Alex :dead:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
That wasn't the trap

Only the kid thing was supposedly a trap

Maybe Drake was baiting Kendrick for 10 years with public sourced proof of being a creepy pedophile? He was just fondling a teenager on stage and Kendrick fell for it?