Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well aint that something. So you can just come out before anything has even been said and say "now whatever you hear, if it's negative about ME, is false. But if I say something about him, it's the gods honest truth :troll: "

Come on breh :snoop: :mjlol:
Where's the same energy for Drake and accusing Kendrick of beating his wife?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I just listened to this, and I thought it was cool. Nothing groundbreaking, but a solid response. However, I feel like Drake is damned either way. He defended himself and people had a problem with it. If he had remained silent, people would've continued saying why haven't you spoken up about the allegations? Folks can't have it both ways.

I didn't hear the "defeat" in Drake's voice. He was rapping over a slow-tempo beat; were people expecting him to spit with high energy?
Drake could've gone harder with the Kendrick hypocrite angle, but he didn't, and that was a failure on his part.

Drake once again doubled down on his accusations and stated they were facts. He or Kendrick is going to have to show proof of their claims at this point. I'm tired of this shyt from both sides, show proof or stfu. All this shyt has diverted the focus of the battle from the actual bars.

In the end, I think whoever produces proof of their claims will be deemed as the real winner of this battle

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Kendrick's entire angle is calling Drake a grooming predator and pedophile. So now he's going to far speaking on shyt Kendrick has put out publicly?

This what we doing now? Seriously?

Doing what?

"I'm a pedo? Ya uncle touched you!"

And it's based off half way listening to a show. While we got videos of him kissing a 17 year old and being buddies with a child actor in middle while he 30.

:yeshrug: