Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Drake shouldn't be this defensive it's not a good look. He should have just been on the attack the whole time. Spending that many bars telling us he's not a pedophile looks weak. He should have kept it on Kendrick. But overall this was dope
I don’t think he has anything left to attack with.

And honestly, I’m wondering what Kendrick has left too. 4 records each and I gotta ask what’s left to say here. Unless he got some proof with them allegations. He done already broke him down in every which a way.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does it? Let's say they "planted" the shyt.... you just gave your enemy ammo and now millions of people are going to believe your enemy.

But I think the "planted" shyt sounds like pure cap anyway lol
It was played weirdly to be honest but the items were so stupid....

a weird ass shirt from the shortee collection

receipts for a ring thats identical to whitney's engagement ring

a maybach glove

ozempic

Who carries that shyt around and in a suitcase.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
"This Epstein angle is what I expected"
"If I was fukking underage girls I wouldve been arrested"

Didnt it take like 30-40 years for Epstein to get arrested though?

See below. This was just ammo for his stans to defend him online. It doesn’t have to make sense.

Kendrick stans are fukkin idiots :laff: :laff: :laff:

You all got finessed :laff:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
not much here

no evidence he planted anything he just claims it

doubles down on the abuse stuff with no evidence

and saying he would be arrested if he was a pedo is hilarious

So where the 11 year old daughter? and you really though Pharmacy 90210 ghetto ass was where Drake was getting prescriptions from? Why you think Kendrick did t put it on the Cover for the DSPs.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
respectable response wit all the shyt he had being thrown his way…no tough guy bars, just good rappin…production was ehh tho…

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
All the ghostwriter allegations are based on single-esque records. Newsflash: ALL your favorite rappers pick from a pool of writing camps and get invoiced from their budget when they pick and choose when it’s time to turn the album in. And I mean ALL of them. That’s the game.

We had receipts on Adonis… there have been no receipts.

This is Jay Z in 2002 when everybody wanted the man to fail.

False equivalents.

Stop disrespecting the art by validating fake rappers.

We saw the arc of Kendrick from a grassroots writer and emcee.

Drake is a manufactured actor, and culture vulture. He's a phony man.

Stop this bullshyt.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think that was the part that was planted, Drake likely had a mole that was snuffed out and used the account to feed some fake info.

This is how I read this, bc Baka has some weird charges that people otherwise wouldn't know about

Sounds like it was the account supposedly used by Beam. I couldn’t piece together the tweets but someone on Dot’s side started threatening the account

Edit:

It was a fake twitter account ran by Chubbs and Beam. The account was feeding fake info to Coolee Bravo

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Hard record, not hard and sounds a little somber. Kendrick's records hit harder and were more scathing but this is a good come back by Drake.

He planted the mole and had Kendrick bite the bait which is clever but also shows how poor his character is, word to Kendrick, he is a master manipulator. His credibility is shot and this is him trying to paint shyt like it's all good but he is really on defense here. Didn't speak on Baka's case or the video of him with the 17 year old. It's a good record but I don't think it will be enough.

I do want to see the proof here by both of them and that's what we need to get to in the next string of disses.