Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
nikka went to New Ho King to buy the meal Kendrick rapped about, bought a van to crush it, bought Whitney's engagement ring, flew to LA. But miraculously forgot to record the planting of the planted evidence.:unimpressed:

The audience not dumb
Shape the stories how you want, hey, Drake, they're not slow

That would have been the ether for Drake but he a habitual liar, he already got exposed for lying about the cease and desist today :dead:

Let's examine why, the past few years your music been angry and full of lies

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
And just like that Its over yall..kendrick lost

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
nikka fooled the whole world into thinking Drake was a pedophile when it wasnt true

:russ:

If people find out it’s not true they gonna be like “hey, that’s not true” and Kendrick is gonna be like “well, I thought it was”

And Drake gonna be like “yeah, I fooled all y’all”

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Man on 6:16 he said he had OVO nikkas working for him. On “Meet the Grahams” he was rapping to a fake daughter and said that Drake’s house was about to get raided.

I feel like he just needs to squash this whole “fake mole” angle as well as this Dave free angle. Whitney isn’t helping him which tells me the 2 are beefing unless he washes it

Whitney don't even follow him on IG breh :heh:

Guess who she does follow though? Combine that with dude posting love hearts on her comments and shyt looks sus as hell in the light :yeshrug: