Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
nikka got called a paedophile, of course he was defensive.

Meanwhile Kendrick has yet to respond to ANYTHING Drake has said about him. nikka just busy making new shyt up every diss track. It's time for a rebuttal, Kendrick, god damn.

How you gon say he got clobbered by Meet The Grahams? If I was Kendrick I'd do a J-Cole and delete that shyt ASAP now :russ: Which is a shame cause the beat was nice as fukk.

1. This ain't boxing, nikkas don't get points per rumor. Pac never backed up his claims in Hit Em Up and yet it's the best diss ever.

2. This is hip-hop. It's about who clowns who the hardest. Drake is holding his own WAY better than I think most expected...but Kendrick is a certified mad man. And that gets remembered.

3. Kendrick took over the narrative. Euphoria people called one of the best diss records since Ether and then 6:16 dropped for the Kendrick heads to decode everything, then Meet The Grahams had nikkas going to therapy, then Not Like Us basically unified California. Come on man...Drizzy has NOT had this effect.

4. Not only is Kendrick going in, he's proving to be the all all-around better ARTIST. Each song different in tone, different in delivery, containing new content, using different producers, with different flows and styles. It's actually a masterclass in writing diss records.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Yeah this will go down as his Super Ugly. Did his thing but you can tell he's off kilter and about to be running on fumes. nikka was explaining himself while throwing some low blows to save face and acting like this is all beneath him and irritating now. May as well have said "Very mature, Kendrick :skip:" in his white guy voice.

Kenny bout to get nasty. He had to cleanse the palate with a dance track after Meet the Grahams first.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
someone can literally chop up the drake acapella rip directly and just say he admits to fukking young girls and that's he's a pedophile getting locked up and have his own voice diss himself without even the help of AI...

you know how it goes...don't think of a pink elephant, you think of a pink elephant

"i did not have sexual relations with ms lewinski"....clinton did that shyt, guilty AF

giphy.gif

outside of drake fans, drake's not going to win back fans on the fence by denying it outright on some lullaby...at least he didn't triple down on that slavery line :francis: we'll see what happens...

kendrick needs to get out of that bunker and have some steve stoute character to double check what he's putting out is tighter without managers heralding him as this perfect messiah that can't be criticized for his art cause it takes kendrick a minute to come up with the finished product compared to fast food records

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If I were him, I wouldn't even have mentioned "Millie Bobby Brown's" to try to get a point across. It sounds like a hit dog hollering since everyone else was bringing up that weird relationship and not Kendrick, spspecifically.
Kendrick never said her name

Whoever said he was reading social media was right

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
You drake Stanley’s going the same exact thing yall accused Kendrick of doing about the fake daughter, where are the sources that he got molested?

Mother I Sober... Aubrey literally mentioned it right before :gucci:

Why KDot stans some scientist when it come to every bar he write but they blind and cant see shyt for Aubrey rap lol its so corny dawg

Family ties, they accused my cousin, "Did he touch you, Kendrick?"
Never lied, but no one believed me when I said "He didn't"
Frozen moments, still holdin' on it, hard to trust myself
I started rhymin', copin' mechanisms to lift up myself
Talked to my lawyer, told me not to be so hard on myself
He has an aura, I hope to achieve, if I find some help
Congratulations, made it to be famous, still I feel uneasy

I aint even think about this angle. The pedo flip for KDot gettin molested is CRAZYYYYYYYY

And he gotta address the Whitney shyt next record. Aubrey addressed his shyt no more duckin.... Why Whitney aint defendin and sayin the DV is cap? Why she want her kids to hear Kung Fu Kenny put the beats on her if its not true? Why KDot in NY and she in LA still? No more duckin this Kendrick...

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
This nicca said he fed them info about being a pedo. Who reasonably believes someone would body themself in a rap beef like that :dead:

Then he has an outro sounding like Hov after Ether "very vulgar" ass nicca :russ:

I dunno if the daughter shyt is real but this nicca Drake scrolling through his social media and getting escape routes so that he can get back to making hit songs off other people's work that little girls can dance too.

It's disgusting at this point lol.