Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
What did he actually think the reaction would be to this though?
I'm genuinely curious, he must know Kendrick is going to come through and clean him up after this right?
You'd think. But you're thinking like a normal person

Drake is a narcissist. His view on reality is so distorted, he actually can't picture shyt blowing up in his face. Cause he's drake

The top dog in rap that every girl wants and every dude is jealous of. Cause he's the suave, Mr. Steal Yo girl that never takes any losses. He always gets what he wants and no one can stop him

Well, we'll see about that :mjgrin:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
First part was cool, sounded like he was building toward something but it went nowhere. You planted something just to make a record to say that you planted something? now what?
I'm confused :francis:
61D-4d-vfZS._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TEH
Daps
Telling a 17 year old girl “why are you so thick? I can’t go to jail yet. I like how your breasts felt on my chest”

Is different…..

True... but it aint a crime :manny:

I do agree with yall that Drake don't need to ever speak or be seen with an underage girl ever again, not even his own "daughter" if she really exists. :pachaha:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I agree kinda, but from the angle that he may be kind of bored of this.

As far as his tone, Drake never sounds too excited about anything. If he sounded angry then everybody would saying it's getting to him. He jus t sound like himself to me.

He sounds like introspective Drake but not battle Drake. The Family Matters joint he sounded energized like he thought he had it. Now he sounding like he in his head about everything.