Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I am a war general, sеasoned in preparation
My jacket is covеred in medals, honor and decoration
You waited for this moment, overcome with the desperation
We plotted for a week, and then we fed you the information
A daughter that's eleven years old, I bet he takes it
We thought about givin' a fake name or a destination
But you so thirsty, you not concerned with investigation

Instead you in that Venice studio, it's a celebration
You gotta learn to fact-check things and be less impatient
Your fans are rejoicin', thinkin' this is my expiration
Even the picture you used, the jokes and the medication
The Maybach glove and the drug he use is for less inflation
Master manipulator, you bit on the speculation
You dumb and reactive, nikka, I'm petty with dedication
"
I dig the 'war general' scheme—it sets the tone for the whole verse.

Drake's approach really challenges Kendrick's credibility, making him look desperate and like he's exploiting rumors without doing his homework. If Kendrick fell for the bait, it just shows how eager he is to take down Drake without checking his facts, making him look gullible and impulsive, ready to jump on any negative info, even if it's fake.

Drake also flips 'master manipulator' back on Kendrick, showing that his urge to use misleading or sketchy info reveals his flaws. I think that's a pretty cool angle to take. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dig the 'war general' scheme—it sets the tone for the whole verse.

Drake's approach really challenges Kendrick's credibility, making him look desperate and like he's exploiting rumors without doing his homework. If Kendrick fell for the bait, it just shows how eager he is to take down Drake without checking his facts, making him look gullible and impulsive, ready to jump on any negative info, even if it's fake.

Drake also flips 'master manipulator' back on Kendrick, showing that his urge to use misleading or sketchy info reveals his flaws. I think that's a pretty cool angle to take. 🤷‍♂️
It was nice. And then he starts explaining. And tapping out. Throwing shots while he's saying Kendrick is doing too much and he'll see him later. It makes the War General shyt retroactively shytty because he kills it...then he kills himself.

How fukking disappointing.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was nice. And then he starts explaining. And tapping out. Throwing shots while he's saying Kendrick is doing too much and he'll see him later. It makes the War General shyt retroactively shytty because he kills it...then he kills himself.

Facts

He was floating until he got to the part where he addresses the pedo shyt. Honestly I feel like I could have come up with a better way to address that shyt and not make it weird...I dunno what he was thinking there.

This song was rushed though, seems like he through it together in an afternoon and said fukk it. But it felt like he was trying to stop the bleeding but somehow made it worse. With that beat and flow this could have been a killer song if he put more time into it.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Facts

He was floating until he got to the part where he addresses the pedo shyt. Honestly I feel like I could have come up with a better way to address that shyt and not make it weird...I dunno what he was thinking there.

This song was rushed though, seems like he through it together in an afternoon and said fukk it. But it felt like he was trying to stop the bleeding but somehow made it worse. With that beat and flow this could have been a killer song if he put more time into it.
Most people hate the song I've said this is my favorite out of all these although Not Like Us and MTG are growing on me crazy the more I listen. The beat is the best and whatever writer Timestamp Drake gets vs the other Drakes is fukkin outta here.

This should've been the 2nd response after the no reply instead of that Taylor Made bullshyt. Confident Drake over this with no holes poked in him yet (pause) is a long day at work. Idk if it would've changed anything if NLU still gets made but he would've had a stronger position, then follow it with Family Matters. At least he wouldn't have had to take it down

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
This is the weirdest diss song ever. Nah Drake gotta come back with another one and not mention the underage stuff. Just trying to defend that makes him look more guilty. Should of dropped a response just attacking Kendrick instead. This feels like he's trying to protect himself from a lawsuit rather.
Hes not capable which is why he retorts like a scorned female.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think the 'I'll see you later' line isn't Drake tapping out but is actually a subtle jab. In his diss, Drake spits, 'I give a fukk about your streamin' data / You could drop a hundred more records, I'll see you later / Yeah, maybe when you meet your maker.' He’s hinting at the trend where artists see their record sales spike after their death. By saying 'I'll see you later,' he implies Kendrick will only reach that level of success after his passing. The next line, 'Yeah, maybe when you meet your maker,' reinforces this idea. The phrase 'meet your maker' is a colloquial way of saying 'to die' or 'pass away.' Drake dismisses Kendrick's efforts as futile while he's still alive. It's a clever dig, using a known industry pattern to downplay Kendrick's current impact.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
In one bar he’s said whoever gave him the info is clowns.

But then he said he fed him the info :mjlol:

So either he calling himself a clown… or he’s lying because how wouldn’t you know who gave him the info if you’re the one that put it out there in the first place? :dead:
he meant whoever fed the pedo info is clowns

then was talking bout feeding him the daughter info
so many people cant comprehend that simple concept but wanna have continuous discourse on it

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I think the 'I'll see you later' line isn't Drake tapping out but is actually a subtle jab. In his diss, Drake spits, 'I give a fukk about your streamin' data / You could drop a hundred more records, I'll see you later / Yeah, maybe when you meet your maker.' He’s hinting at the trend where artists see their record sales spike after their death. By saying 'I'll see you later,' he implies Kendrick will only reach that level of success after his passing. The next line, 'Yeah, maybe when you meet your maker,' reinforces this idea. The phrase 'meet your maker' is a colloquial way of saying 'to die' or 'pass away.' Drake dismisses Kendrick's efforts as futile while he's still alive. It's a clever dig, using a known industry pattern to downplay Kendrick's current impact.
You tryna say he's gonna kill him?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
These inactive accounts still coming out the woodworks

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Whose alias is this?