Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I am a war general, seasoned in preparation
My jacket is covered in medals, honor and decoration

mjkkk.png

Whoever wrote this for him was trolling him

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick bombing for 4 days and then letting Drake end this shyt with him sounding tired and ready to give up might be the funniest shyt to come out of this. Waste a fire ass beat too smh:dead:
Immediately stomped on Family Matters but letting the "How can I be a pedo I'm rich" bars slow cook. That man Kenny smart.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Kendrick bombing for 4 days and then letting Drake end this shyt with him sounding tired and ready to give up might be the funniest shyt to come out of this. Waste a fire ass beat too smh:dead:

letting the man bury himself with his ending monologues :pachaha:

“i know you got 10 more track to drop :mjcry:

Kendrick *proceeds to not drop anything else*

:laff::laff::laff:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I am a war general, seasoned in preparation
My jacket is covered in medals, honor and decoration

mjkkk.png

Whoever wrote this for him was trolling him

Can't lie if he kept this energy through the whole song it could of hit, but it slowly morphed more and more into the Juelz GIF the longer the song went on.

Fact that he said all of that....just to be at the end of the song on some "You got it bro" :whoa: is just :mjlol:

Last edited:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I will say this, nikkas hate Drake already so, they where already planning on being disingenuous and not objective about the whole battle. Ready to believe Nonce rumours about Drake yet Kdot is alleged to have beat a hooker but somehow won't extend that to him beating his wife supposedly. Also I'm saying this as someone who was disappointed "yall" allowed him to flourish after Meek exposed him and Pusha smoked him.

No matter what Drake was always going to lose as this was more of a battle of Kendrick having goodwill and Drake having hate heat.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I will say this, nikkas hate Drake already so, they were already planning on being disingenuous and not objective about the whole battle. Ready to believe Nonce rumours about Drake yet Kdot is alleged to have beat a hooker but somehow won't extend that to him beating his wife supposedly. Also I'm saying this as someone who was disappointed "yall" allowed him to flourish after Meek exposed him and Pusha smoked him.

No matter what Drake was always going to lose as this was more of a battle of Kendrick having goodwill and Drake having hate heat.
Drake has always had popularity on his side over Kendrick what happened :ohhh:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't lie if he kept this energy through the whole song it could of hit, but it slowly morphed more and more into the Juelz GIF the longer the song went on.

Fact that that said all of that....just to be at the end of the song be on some "You got it bro" :whoa: is just :mjlol:
Facts. He was selling wolf tickets about being any sort of War General but he was fukking flowing. That first bit is impressive.

The MOMENT he's like "speaking of things with children", the Juelzing starts and the L is fully an uppercase bold L with size 69 font.

Bad business. Superugly.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Facts. He was selling wolf tickets about being any sort of War General but he was fukking flowing. That first bit is impressive.

The MOMENT he's like "speaking of things with children", the Juelzing starts and the L is fully an uppercase bold L with size 69 font.

Bad business. Superugly.
Drake doesn’t realize he didn’t have to respond to that shyt. Maybe he had to for business purposes, but I didn’t care to hear any explanations. But to be fair, there are videos and evidence that he likes them young so that’s what the general public were seeing all over social media. :huhldup:

But he could have done it cooler and less emotional. I would’ve just called it cap and kept flowing my ass off 😂

People are dumb. They wouldn’t care as long as the music was good 😂.

He needs to stay off social media