Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Drake doesn’t realize he didn’t have to respond to that shyt. Maybe he had to for business purposes, but I didn’t care to hear any explanations. But to be fair, there are videos and evidence that he likes them young so that’s what the general public were seeing all over social media. :huhldup:

But he could have done it cooler and less emotional. I would’ve just called it cap and kept flowing my ass off 😂

People are dumb. They wouldn’t care as long as the music was good 😂.

He needs to stay off social media
The funny shyt about that is how bbl drizzy stans were saying that kdot couldn't use that since 69 god cheddar bob'd himself. Man what?? Easy interception for kdot:heh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
After a few days and a few listens this song was a misstep. NEVER go on the defensive during a rap battle and also you can’t reverse uno THE reverse uno that Kendrick pulled. Kendrick went the club route while Drake tried to go the psychoanalytical route when thats not nor has ever been his bag (unless he was analyzing himself and he hasn’t done that effectively since 2013) Kendrick was able to diffuse the effectiveness of Family Matters, but Drake’s only chance of diffusing the BOMB that has become Not Like Us was attempting to go Club diss for Club diss. He should have put out a banger that in the LEAST Toronto could have claimed and spun in the clubs. As it stands nobody is talking about Heart Part 6 unless its to pick apart the missteps while the world is bumping Not Like Us out of every club and car speaker WORLD WIDE.

This song really is Drake’s BP2. I didn’t think it would be when I first heard it but this battle really HAS played out like a 2024 Jay-Z Vs Nas, where ONE song is strong enough to go up against any and all rebuttals.

Drake might want to just take this L gracefully, take some time, regroup and drop Honestly Nevermind Part 2 or some shyt. No matter what he does this battle is OVER

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
In one bar he’s said whoever gave him the info is clowns.

But then he said he fed him the info :mjlol:

So either he calling himself a clown… or he’s lying because how wouldn’t you know who gave him the info if you’re the one that put it out there in the first place? :dead:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I am a war gеneral, seasoned in prеparation
My jacket is covered in medals, honor and decoration

Too bad he started copping pleas mid song. That bar is sick.
CTG told him not to do it on Ak stream and still went ahead and did it. First person to cop pleas in a battle loses
:francis:

It really only needed like a half a bar at most. Mention "Slander", "Smear campaign" and leave it.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
In one bar he’s said whoever gave him the info is clowns.

But then he said he fed him the info :mjlol:

So either he calling himself a clown… or he’s lying because how wouldn’t you know who gave him the info if you’re the one that put it out there in the first place? :dead:
People say the lines don't make sense. I don't see how they don't, it's the angle that doesn't

You're looking for shyt, I plant stories, you bite on the pump fake and waste air talking about stuff not real because your people are clowns & can't do this back and forth shyt. He's obviously not talking about himself

The angle falls to complete shyt because the stories go back to 2015 so Drake would've had to be scheming for this L almost 10 years. Besides that, what's better than somebody having false info....them not having anything at all lmao. Why is he running around leaving doors open for nikkas to diss like he's Kevin in Home Alone with glue on the staircase and shyt. Aubrey Newtron brain blast shyt lmao

He's lying but those lines make sense if they came from somebody telling the truth. Then go into full detail about it, who in Kendrick's camp is the idiot instead of the vague stuff. "We thought about giving her a name" nikka stop :mjlol:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
People say the lines don't make sense. I don't see how they don't, it's the angle that doesn't

You're looking for shyt, I plant stories, you bite on the pump fake and waste air talking about stuff not real because your people are clowns & can't do this back and forth shyt. He's obviously not talking about himself

The angle falls to complete shyt because the stories go back to 2015 so Drake would've had to be scheming for this L almost 10 years. Besides that, what's better than somebody having false info....them not having anything at all lmao. Why is he running around leaving doors open for nikkas to diss like he's Kevin in Home Alone with glue on the staircase and shyt. Aubrey Newtron brain blast shyt lmao

He's lying but those lines make sense if they came from somebody telling the truth. Then go into full detail about it, who in Kendrick's camp is the idiot instead of the vague stuff. "We thought about giving her a name" nikka stop :mjlol:
you think he’s hiding a daughter?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

That's the part I don't think he understood. There proof of him sending messages to underage girls and serenading a 17 year old on stage. Now however you want to interpret that shyt is based on what side you choose to be on. Regardless, it wasn't a good look.

Ish was tryna say that he was in a lose-lose, because nikkas was waiting to see him fail. I do agree with that, but he made it easy with some really questionable decisions/behavior.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
That's the part I don't think he understood. There proof of him sending messages to underage girls and serenading a 17 year old on stage. Now however you want to interpret that shyt is based on what side you choose to be on. Regardless, it wasn't a good look.

Ish was tryna say that he was in a lose-lose, because nikkas was waiting to see him fail. I do agree with that, but he made it easy with some really questionable decisions/behavior.
I see you but I disagree. I listened to that Budden pod too but you seem to get what he couldn't wrap his brain around

That there's "proof". The reason the dv stuff on Kendrick isn't affecting him the same as the pedo shyt is because there aren't any patterns to follow. Only things you can find period about it is some video of 3 cacs talking and a fan site a Drake stan made because he's pissed. The credibility just isn't there even though we don't know it to not be true. Well it's on him to prove it, instead of paying of p*ssy pay for the record to get unsealed then. Plus who the fukk is Dave Free & Whitney anyway, nobody knew who they were before this

Versus actors like that Millie girl, "your breasts feel good on my chest" & rubbing on a 17 yo, his 60-70 yo dad has been following girls for a while that just turned 17, actual sex violators on the payroll, whether you believe sites like Crazy Days & Nights or not, years worth of rumors & gossip of him fukking young. If you don't believe it that's fine but I'll ask you, before this battle where was anything on Kendrick? Where is the young rumors on Kendrick, why is that black mark repeatedly on him?

That's why Kendrick doesn't have to plead the case like you said and that's why I don't believe it was a lose-lose. Because if there weren't bullets already out the chamber he wouldn't have to worry about finding the gun under his pillow. That and the "nah nah nah you following through", you're clearly not in lose-lose mentality