Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Drake failed by not immediately calling into question Kendrick’s credibility by catching him in some kind of lie and providing evidence when this kicked off. Whatever it was. Get him moving funny in 4K so that any further accusations start to seem more likely.

This is why Kendrick can call him a freaky nikka and it sticks but saying Dot whoops his girl doesn’t. Have they had a public fight? Have we seen them arguing? Something like that and it would have been a foundation. We know so little about dude. When he didn’t have any real ammo last time he just gave up so props I guess for going down swinging.

The boy’s strategy was terrible overall. I would have expected him to have a track locked and loaded to smush a drop not Kendrick. He didn’t even really come out with a jam and leverage his popularity like he should have.

If he comes out with a real plan of attack now he’s just gonna look like a dummy for letting Kendrick get this pedo shyt off.

Drake had a false bravado this time. In his head I don’t think he was sure if he could win. There’s 0 chance he thought Kendrick would put out this much music.
The hell you talking about :martin::martin::martin:

I am a war general seasoned in preparation

:skip:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
full
full
full
full
:dead: