Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You tryna say he's gonna kill him?
Nah, not saying Drake's threatening anything violent. It seems like he's suggesting that even if Kendrick keeps dropping music and getting high streaming numbers, it won't surpass his impact. By saying 'I'll see you later' and 'when you meet your maker,' Drake implies Kendrick's influence will only peak posthumously, following the trend where artists gain more recognition after death.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This track aging like Great Value milk

He's rappin' his ass off. But It's a really bad track material wise.

For his sake, I hope he sits out for about two years but at the very least one year.

And if he ends up in a battle ever again, leave nikkas ol ladies outta it. The shyt just don't hit like he think it does.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
He should have put the "breeding resentment" and "when i say i hit ya back it's a lot safer" lines on Family Matters and never released this trash.

Song is a waste of some of hard bars

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Drake doesn’t realize he didn’t have to respond to that shyt. Maybe he had to for business purposes, but I didn’t care to hear any explanations. But to be fair, there are videos and evidence that he likes them young so that’s what the general public were seeing all over social media. :huhldup:

But he could have done it cooler and less emotional. I would’ve just called it cap and kept flowing my ass off 😂

People are dumb. They wouldn’t care as long as the music was good 😂.

He needs to stay off social media
Shane Gillis like 4 years ago said Drake likes em young. Mfs always know

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Drake has always had popularity on his side over Kendrick what happened :ohhh:
Nobody wants to stand with someone who has ‘pedo’ jacket
I think the 'I'll see you later' line isn't Drake tapping out but is actually a subtle jab. In his diss, Drake spits, 'I give a fukk about your streamin' data / You could drop a hundred more records, I'll see you later / Yeah, maybe when you meet your maker.' He’s hinting at the trend where artists see their record sales spike after their death. By saying 'I'll see you later,' he implies Kendrick will only reach that level of success after his passing. The next line, 'Yeah, maybe when you meet your maker,' reinforces this idea. The phrase 'meet your maker' is a colloquial way of saying 'to die' or 'pass away.' Drake dismisses Kendrick's efforts as futile while he's still alive. It's a clever dig, using a known industry pattern to downplay Kendrick's current impact.
:mjtf::gucci:

Since when did theColi allow YouTube spam comments

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Drake failed by not immediately calling into question Kendrick’s credibility by catching him in some kind of lie and providing evidence when this kicked off. Whatever it was. Get him moving funny in 4K so that any further accusations start to seem more likely.

This is why Kendrick can call him a freaky nikka and it sticks but saying Dot whoops his girl doesn’t. Have they had a public fight? Have we seen them arguing? Something like that and it would have been a foundation. We know so little about dude. When he didn’t have any real ammo last time he just gave up so props I guess for going down swinging.

The boy’s strategy was terrible overall. I would have expected him to have a track locked and loaded to smush a drop not Kendrick. He didn’t even really come out with a jam and leverage his popularity like he should have.

If he comes out with a real plan of attack now he’s just gonna look like a dummy for letting Kendrick get this pedo shyt off.

Drake had a false bravado this time. In his head I don’t think he was sure if he could win. There’s 0 chance he thought Kendrick would put out this much music.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Drake failed by not immediately calling into question Kendrick’s credibility by catching him in some kind of lie and providing evidence when this kicked off. Whatever it was. Get him moving funny in 4K so that any further accusations start to seem more likely.

This is why Kendrick can call him a freaky nikka and it sticks but saying Dot whoops his girl doesn’t. Have they had a public fight? Have we seen them arguing? Something like that and it would have been a foundation. We know so little about dude. When he didn’t have any real ammo last time he just gave up so props I guess for going down swinging.

The boy’s strategy was terrible overall. I would have expected him to have a track locked and loaded to smush a drop not Kendrick. He didn’t even really come out with a jam and leverage his popularity like he should have.

If he comes out with a real plan of attack now he’s just gonna look like a dummy for letting Kendrick get this pedo shyt off.

Drake had a false bravado this time. In his head I don’t think he was sure if he could win. There’s 0 chance he thought Kendrick would put out this much music.
Kendrick called his ass out pubically on a hit record then was completely silent for almost two weeks after Drake dropped pushups and Drake thought he was over there just doing nothing :dead: Dude is an idiot, the person who set the shyt off ain’t gonna run from it

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

0 people thought Kendrick would put out this much music :mjlol:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I think the 'I'll see you later' line isn't Drake tapping out but is actually a subtle jab. In his diss, Drake spits, 'I give a fukk about your streamin' data / You could drop a hundred more records, I'll see you later / Yeah, maybe when you meet your maker.' He’s hinting at the trend where artists see their record sales spike after their death. By saying 'I'll see you later,' he implies Kendrick will only reach that level of success after his passing. The next line, 'Yeah, maybe when you meet your maker,' reinforces this idea. The phrase 'meet your maker' is a colloquial way of saying 'to die' or 'pass away.' Drake dismisses Kendrick's efforts as futile while he's still alive. It's a clever dig, using a known industry pattern to downplay Kendrick's current impact.
who the fukk are YOU? :mjtf:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
letting the man bury himself with his ending monologues :pachaha:

“i know you got 10 more track to drop :mjcry:

Kendrick *proceeds to not drop anything else*

:laff::laff::laff:

I feel like he still has a tiny bit of respect for him letting him burnout.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

He was definitely nervous and anxious to see what Kendrick was gonna do. All the ig trolling and Taylor Made was the result of that. He went into this with no strategy at all.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
438165485_2764558603713342_2350244946061235362_n.jpg