Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Then that's what Drake is getting at. He doesn't have control over what he wants to do. Drake on other hand doesn't mind pop records.

That's such a lame diss, it's how you can tell Drake doesn't really have anything to say. Kendrick clearly has control over the music he makes, he typically doesn't make pop records but he has in the past. Those choices could have been made by him or his label. Drake has a contract as well and I'm sure they ask/require him to do things as well. I wouldn't devote too much time to throw away bars.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Come on man you think someone that made TPAB would turn around and do a Taylor Swift song on his own accord? I don't believe so but I could be wrong.
Yes. Do the feature stuff on other people’s albums. Don’t let those nikkaz on your own albums lol.

His catalog is immaculate for that reason lol

It’s smart IMO.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
But you're arguing against it. And remember you came at me loser. Go jump off a cliff.
Dumbass this is a discussion forum

Doubt u passed 11th grade so u never heard of the burden of proof fallacy

Keep suckin dikk fakkit

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumbass this is a discussion forum

Doubt u passed 11th grade so u never heard of the burden of proof fallacy

Keep suckin dikk fakkit
p*ssy but you're telling me to go for a run you're not even discussing anything for real you dumb fukk. Like I said kill yourself. Immediately.