Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
so why arent you riding with Drizzy on this one?:lolbron:
I’m neutral. I’ve always said I hate drakes tough guy rapping. I mainly like his RNB type songs.

The last Drake songs I love are Virginia Beach and you broke my heart. I’m not lying when I say, I don’t listen to anything other than these type of songs from him. I loved his song called “Emotionless” too. That’s when he’s at his best. I tried to listen to FATD but it was just wack to me. That fake gangsta shyt is trash to me.

I listen to Tems, Burna Boy, Frank Ocean, Omar Apollo, and and stuff like that more than rap these days lol.

And Mr Morale album was so fire. It was mature and had a lot of relatable themes so it kind of ruined the Uzi-type music for me. I think I’m just an old head now though :manny:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. The MJ diss line was corny. Don’t ever diss the GOAT. Drake had an MJ feature and he also make that dance song with MJs name in it. Again, he lacks the cultural awareness to pull these lines off.

2. The pop feature lines were corny too because Drake makes blatant pop tik tok music and he has done the same type of features before. And Top Dawg is still supporting Kendrick this whole beef so those lines are ineffective too lol. It isn’t like widely known like say a Birdman doing Cash Money artists dirty so it didn’t really work to me.

Drake got off on the other dudes more than Kendrick tbh.
Neither were corny. First I have probably been a fan of Michael since before you were born. I made my pre school class watch Moonwalker, but what Drake said was kinda true.

Drake doesn't present himself like someone who doesn't do pop records but Kendrick does. That was one of the points for those lines that might have went over your head.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I'm at the top of the mountain so you tight now
Just to have this talk with yo ass I had to hike down"

Weak bar lol

“Top would make you do features for change so you rap for the whites”

This not even clever, Drake makes pop music, why he shyttin on Kendrick for doin the same?

Keep in mind too yall keep using 1 song, when he dropped 4 lowkey
Went over your head too I said. Because Kendrick doesn't present himself as a rapper that would do pop records.

And that bar isn't weak. He's saying you are beneath me but I'll entertain yo ass for the moment. Very disrespectful.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Went over your head too I said. Because Kendrick doesn't present himself as a rapper that would do pop records.

And that bar isn't weak. He's saying you are beneath me but I'll entertain yo ass for the moment. Very disrespectful.
Lmfao nikka what? How tf it go over my head? What famous rapper hasn’t done crossover records?

Drake so shytty nikkas give him props for bullshyt

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmfao nikka what? How tf it go over my head? What famous rapper hasn’t done crossover records?

Drake so shytty nikkas give him props for bullshyt
STILL going over your head. You're awareness is bad.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
i think this shyt gets deeper
i think alot of shyt is about to get uncovered about alot of rappers
and executives, all black as well, we boutta see the dirty side of the industry

Top Dawg beat up his girl a few years back. Pics circulating online. Exec #1 right there