Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Kendrick had a mole or moles in ovo so if drake was plotting to feed kendrick a story about a fake 11 year old daughter kendrick would have already knew about it.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I think people got it breh

It's just a bit strange when your defending yourself against these allegations to bring up the girl who you went to dinner with when she was 14 as wordplay.

Along with saying you never look at teenagers in the same song.

First lemme say I think Kendrick won. I’m not some Drake dikkrider, I enjoy them both and I wanted to see good music from both, and we got that.

Now that’s to the side, Drake and Kendrick are on the internet just like everyone else. He sees the shyt people speculate on, including millie Bobby brown. He was not ‘accidentally exposing’ himself by mentioning her name. Hes referring to something that everyone had already seen on the internet.

I agree that him taking 3 minutes of a 6 minute record to explain how he isn’t a pedophile was weird. Give that shyt like 4 bars laughing it off then move on. But that specific bar was not some self own that people think it was.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Again, i’m not arguing who won. I don’t care who won. I think kendrick won too. I think it was a lot closer than people are giving Drake credit for. I think Familly matters was the best track from a rap/diss standpoint. But i think kendrick executed his side of things a lot better in order to win public opinion.

Again. All i said as an observation was that people were picking and choosing what to believe based on who they want to win. For me objectively it’s either all or nothing.

Objectively either we understand that this is just a battle and they gone say wild shyt to each other validity be damned. Or we expect proof of each claim.

Can’t pick and chose which claims do or don’t need proof.
I understand you. It's a good point.
Personally.....I don't necessarily want concrete proof.
These particular allegations are life and family destroying and I don't "hate" Drake so much that I want to see his entire family be destroyed over a rap battle. If something actually gets revealed behind all this then so be it because dudes should be put under the jail for pedophelia, but I'm not out here wishing it's true for a point to laugh about in a rap battle.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about it now, Drake should have just let Like That rock and went on vacation anyway like he was planning on to. Then after he was well rested he should have dropped Push Ups. And because it would have been several months after Like That it would have been a bomb.

All that being said Kenny won this because he immediately stepped on Family Matters with a sinister ass track. Then Kenny dropped a dance diss before Drake could respond to MTG. Just brilliant strategy by Kendrick.

But I find it ironic that Drake has lost two battles because of strategy and gossip rather than actual raps. Drake has definitely out barred Kenny and Pusha in these battles.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Kendrick had a mole or moles in ovo so if drake was plotting to feed kendrick a story about a fake 11 year old daughter kendrick would have already knew about it.
lmao yall just be saying anything man
nikka put a maybach glove, ozempic and a shirt that had a short joke on it and made it the basis for his first 2 disses
talking bout he got moles for the fake moles cut it out lol