Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

The comments :mjlol:

"
Drake the type of mf to diss himself unintentionally in a diss track"

"Well at least he kept it PG so his teenage gfs can understand.
emoji_u1f602.png
"
"
Drake went "trust me bro" with this one lol"
" think we can all agree that drake definitely wrote this song himself
emoji_u1f480.png
"
"“haha, i expected you to call me a pedophile” is a WILD position to take imo"

""if i was a pedo i would be arrested" my brother in christ, dan schneider is a free man"
"Drake the type of guy to say ''Aha! That's exactly what i wanted you to think!'' before delivering a monologue."

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Our sons should go play at the park, two lightskin kids, that shyt would be cute
Unless you don't want to be seen with anyone that isn't blacker than you
We get it, we got it
The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
We get that you like to put gin in your juice
We get that you think that you Bishop in Juice
When you put your hands on your girl, is it self-defense 'cause she bigger than you?
Your back is up against the curb, you diggin' for dirt, should be diggin' for proof
Why did you move to New York? Is it 'cause you livin' that bachelor life?
Proposed in 2015, but don't wanna make her your actual wife
I'm guessin' this wedding ain't happenin', right?
'Cause we know the girls that you actually like

Your darkest secrets are comin' to light

Kendrick's response to this was:

yOU LiEd ab0Ut YoUr SUrgEry!!

and his fans ate it up :mjlol:

and claim he won

nikka, we dont give a fukk about that shyt. gay ass nikka.

WOAT stans in history.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Our sons should go play at the park, two lightskin kids, that shyt would be cute
We get it, we got it
When you put your hands on your girl, is it self-defense 'cause she bigger than you?
Your back is up against the curb, you diggin' for dirt, should be diggin' for proof

and claim he won

WOAT stans in history.
:heh: I’m not even gonna hold you, breh but Kenny’s records been fire (minus MTG) but his stans are insufferable.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
We get it, we got it

and claim he won

WOAT stans in history.

No one had time to digest Family Matters cause meet the grahams dropped right after AND it was a completely different tone.

The other thing is, people who hated drake sided with the hater. Kendrick said he the culture right. The same culture who used to hate and diss haters are now championing the hater

If you say all narratives are true, drake points it out perfectly. Kendrick is a hypocrite in many aspects (Rkelly, Kodak, mixed wife).

People want drake to prove he planted info, but dont care if kendrick proves anything...

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I was midway through responding to the “Kenny beat his wife website” some Stan made thread…but this site is basically a Drake-Hate Kenny Fan Club (when he’s dissing Drake) now and the thread was bushed….all while we got a “hey here’s some blind items bout Drake from a random gossip site” with 600 posts at the top of the 1st page:mjlol: it’s comical and sad,

but here’s my post

The issue with all of that (even if it were true) is that people don’t really care about rappers beating women up, and will just continue gleefully pretending that Drake is a serial child rapist because they hate some him on levels (15 years going now) I’ve always struggled to comprehend

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We get it, we got it

and claim he won

WOAT stans in history.

:heh: I’m not even gonna hold you, breh but Kenny’s records been fire (minus MTG) but his stans are insufferable.

No one had time to digest Family Matters cause meet the grahams dropped right after AND it was a completely different tone.

The other thing is, people who hated drake sided with the hater. Kendrick said he the culture right. The same culture who used to hate and diss haters are now championing the hater

If you say all narratives are true, drake points it out perfectly. Kendrick is a hypocrite in many aspects (Rkelly, Kodak, mixed wife).

People want drake to prove he planted info, but dont care if kendrick proves anything...

I was midway through responding to the “Kenny beat his wife website” some Stan made thread…but this site is basically a Drake-Hate Kenny Fan Club (when he’s dissing Drake) now and the thread was bushed….all while we got a “hey here’s some blind items bout Drake from a random gossip site” with 600 posts at the top of the 1st page:mjlol: it’s comical and sad,

but here’s my post

The issue with all of that (even if it were true) is that people don’t really care about rappers beating women up, and will just continue gleefully pretending that Drake is a serial child rapist because they hate some him on levels (15 years going now) I’ve always struggled to comprehend

:laff:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Thinking about it now, Drake should have just let Like That rock and went on vacation anyway like he was planning on to. Then after he was well rested he should have dropped Push Ups. And because it would have been several months after Like That it would have been a bomb.

All that being said Kenny won this because he immediately stepped on Family Matters with a sinister ass track. Then Kenny dropped a dance diss before Drake could respond to MTG. Just brilliant strategy by Kendrick.

But I find it ironic that Drake has lost two battles because of strategy and gossip rather than actual raps. Drake has definitely out barred Kenny and Pusha in these battles.
Out barred lol

“How u big steppin wit a sized 7 men’s on?”

“This wedding ain’t happening right?”

Stop this narrative gahdamn