Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Out barred lol

“How u big steppin wit a sized 7 men’s on?”

“This wedding ain’t happening right?”

Stop this narrative gahdamn
Yeah,

"You lied about your surgery!"

"Its just Big Me!"

so much better. :mjlol:

lets take all bars out of context, its fun.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was midway through responding to the “Kenny beat his wife website” some Stan made thread…but this site is basically a Drake-Hate Kenny Fan Club (when he’s dissing Drake) now and the thread was bushed….all while we got a “hey here’s some blind items bout Drake from a random gossip site” with 600 posts at the top of the 1st page:mjlol: it’s comical and sad,

but here’s my post

The issue with all of that (even if it were true) is that people don’t really care about rappers beating women up, and will just continue gleefully pretending that Drake is a serial child rapist because they hate some him on levels (15 years going now) I’ve always struggled to comprehend
It’s crazy that they scrubbed that . Why ? Now I’m like is there smoke there ? I was gonna say it’s fans vs fans but now idk

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
i think this shyt gets deeper
i think alot of shyt is about to get uncovered about alot of rappers
and executives, all black as well, we boutta see the dirty side of the industry
Yeah, I gotta feeling dot gonna go ballistic soon

Drake made a mockery of molestation and trivialize the message behind Mother, I Sober

Basically used a song about his mother's trauma of being molested against him

Nah, it's gloves off. Drake needs to be aired all the way out :camby:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah,

"You lied about your surgery!"

"Its just Big Me!"

so much better. :mjlol:

lets take all bars out of context, its fun.
You lied about your surgery and it’s just big me we’re some of the hardest hitting bars/verses in the beef

Gotta be autistic to think drake out rapped anyone

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Thinking about it now, Drake should have just let Like That rock and went on vacation anyway like he was planning on to. Then after he was well rested he should have dropped Push Ups. And because it would have been several months after Like That it would have been a bomb.

All that being said Kenny won this because he immediately stepped on Family Matters with a sinister ass track. Then Kenny dropped a dance diss before Drake could respond to MTG. Just brilliant strategy by Kendrick.

But I find it ironic that Drake has lost two battles because of strategy and gossip rather than actual raps. Drake has definitely out barred Kenny and Pusha in these battles.
I was with you till this bullshyt :camby: :mjlol:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
You lied about your surgery and it’s just big me we’re some of the hardest hitting bars/verses in the beef

Gotta be autistic to think drake out rapped anyone
lmfao.

yeah, kendrick stans simply dont know good bars.

"its just big me!" sounds like something a 7 year old would say. it is not a good bar.

Celebrity has surgery... Shock and Awe.

Come on.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
People want drake to prove he planted info, but dont care if kendrick proves anything...
Drake chose to take that p*ssy ass defensive route. I would’ve just bombed on that nikka again Maybe just give him one line or two in defense but he sounds like he’s going to cry on this song 😂

He could’ve made a quick “that’s cap” bar and then just went at Kendrick’s neck.

But deep down Drake is p*ssy so he started crying and explaining instead. He ain’t no demon.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
It’s crazy that they scrubbed that . Why ? Now I’m like is there smoke there ? I was gonna say it’s fans vs fans but now idk

It ain’t no deeper meaning other than wildly, shamelessly biased mods ….literally look at the threads that are in the bushes right now :mjlol:…just flat out stifling opinions and speech they don’t agree with….

I didn’t even peep the thread about Kenny removing the single cover of MTG when they found out they got trolled and multiple threads bout the fake daughter got bushed too :russ:

Last edited: