Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The minor consented to the adult's sexual advances.
Nothing to see here.
[Obvious sarcasm]

Even Drake knew he was wrong in the video...he said it with his own mouth and still proceeded to grope her and kiss her.
Me personally....I'm not saying he's going to jail.
This is a rap battle. The premise of a diss is to be DISSrespectful, and how that unfolds is going to be different depending on the target.
There are almost always baseless rumors/allegations, some truths, and just outright shock value bars in every battle.
It's a war of who can say the foulest thing in the flyest way to shut the target up completely and get the public to agree with them.

Kendrick doesn't have to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt the same way Drake doesn't have to.
They've both said things to each other that likely will never be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
What's on display here is that Kendrick took advantage of the fact that Drake has had to explain his behavior around minors multiple times throughout the years while Kendrick hasn't. Even if you remove that part, Drake still has to deal with the other 20 haymakers Kendrick landed even outside of the pedo allegation bars. That pedo thing is just the one getting the most attention because of the years of weirdo behavior. And Drake stepped on a lot of toes on his way up, makes sense for him to feel like it's a 20v1.
I don’t care who people think won the battle.

All i said was that people are picking and choosing what to believe and what needs proof based on who they want to win.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They said the same about her unfollowing Kendrick despite the fact she never followed him. Would be weird to wait until a rap need to come out publicly but I don’t put it past people. Either way, if something else is going to come out from as the fallout from this - it’s best for the audience to just wait.

and when I say I’ll hit you back it’s a lot safer” is still an amusing line :heh:
Oh so we need proof for these accusations huh?

Crazy how that works :wow:

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the weirdest diss song ever. Nah Drake gotta come back with another one and not mention the underage stuff. Just trying to defend that makes him look more guilty. Should of dropped a response just attacking Kendrick instead. This feels like he's trying to protect himself from a lawsuit rather.
He definitely channeled the creeps on :sitdown: for this

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The “simple hypothetical” is the bait and switch to try to deflect from the original accusations

Motte-and-bailey fallacy - Wikipedia

“Drake is clearly a pedo, this video is proof”

“that video is not proof of pedophlia and the girl in question says there was nothing there”

“Well would you be comfortable with your daughter…….” “it’s freaky behavior anyway”

That wasn’t the question or the issue at hand.

Accusations of pedophilia ALWAYS come with a victim. Which is why that accusation shouldn’t be taken lightly and thrown around without proof. Which is why two young women have felt the need to clear their name of the victim hood you guys are forcing on them.

If the accusation started out as

“That’s some weirdo behavior Drake a freaky ass nikka”

I would agree, the girls wouldn’t have to defend their name and we move on.

But alas we can’t be reasonable and rational here cause our favorite rappers honor is on the line.

You speak of bait and switch but throughout our exchange you haven’t done anything but attempt to bait and switch. I just happen to be smarter than you and it’s made you frustrated to the point you have resorted to nothing but angry ad-hominem and appeals.

If during an exchange people ask you an hypothetical - you can answer - and if they attempt to use your answer to bait and switch or move goalposts, you know you can reserve the right to point that out and redirect the conversation to what was being originally argued, right? You dodging said question explains why people insulted you - failing to condemn morally wrong and questionable actions is, generally, societally frowned upon, but as I’ve told you plenty - I don’t think they were justified in doing so.

Unless the English language is new to you, you’ll know that people use terms colloquially that aren’t always applicable. Contextually, you’re on a forum discussing rap beef/disses. Culturally, these events and disses are full of lies, falsehoods, exaggerations and embellishments. What was levied at Drake stuck because he has displayed enough questionable behavior for the public to support the notion, as well as keep unsavoury associates with sexual assault and human trafficking adjacent cases that are public knowledge. More importantly, the notion already existed pre-Kendrick. Kendrick simply packaged it in rap format. The damage here is Drake’s. In reality, Drake isn’t facing criminal investigations or charges, he hasn’t even faced reputational damage that would cause his sponsors to distance themselves from him as of yet. You reading Coli posts and demanding criminal burden of proof to be met is your damage, not anybody else’s. Ironically for all your “stans!!” ad-hominem, that’s exactly what a stan would do.

Again, something doesn’t need “victims” to be morally wrong and/or questionable. And that’s why the current sentiment towards Drake has taken off. You/him are free to spend your time online correcting people regarding the application of terms, but I suspect anyone with social skills knows that’s not going to lead to anything but frustration. Failing to answer a question condemning his behavior has already resulted in your own character being questioned, must I remind you :therethere:

Without even mentioning the substantial amount of anecdotal testimonies about Drake communicating with teenaged girls - maybe don’t fondle/kiss teenagers and people won’t call you XYZ.

Harsh realities, and you and him just gonna have to hold that :hubie:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Did he just call on his own sword mentioning Millie, I don't think Kendrick has referenced her yet :dwillhuh:(at least I don't think so)

The fact that so many people don’t catch the wordplay of mentioning Whitney in the bar before, then Millie Bobby Brown, just reminds me that a lot of coli posters are retarded.

“Only fukkin w/ Whitney’s not no millie Bobby browns

It’s honestly pretty simple wordplay, but idiots ran with it like he accidentally mentioned Millie…?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don’t care who people think won the battle.

All i said was that people are picking and choosing what to believe and what needs proof based on who they want to win.
The accusation is not why Kendrick won.
Drake's response to the accusations is why Kendrick won.
Strip away all of the gossip, and Kendrick kept Aubrey on skates anyway the entire time.
The timing of each release did him in more than anything.
Drake was begging Kendrick to drop and when Kendrick put out songs back to back Drake pretty much begged for mercy talking about [wow really???multiple songs back to back. Relaxxxxx dudeeeee ].

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funniest thing is that this is the best I’ve heard Drake rap in a long time. Even that verse that was meant to be on Splash Brothers was cool - he floated. Act III of Family Matters is crazy.

Them OVO writers must be using ChatGPT :whoo:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
The fact that so many people don’t catch the wordplay of mentioning Whitney in the bar before, then Millie Bobby Brown, just reminds me that a lot of coli posters are retarded.

“Only fukkin w/ Whitney’s not no millie Bobby browns

It’s honestly pretty simple wordplay, but idiots ran with it like he accidentally mentioned Millie…?

I think people got it breh

It's just a bit strange when your defending yourself against these allegations to bring up the girl who you went to dinner with when she was 14 as wordplay.

Along with saying you never look at teenagers in the same song.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The accusation is not why Kendrick won.
Drake's response to the accusations is why Kendrick won.
Strip away all of the gossip, and Kendrick kept Aubrey on skates anyway the entire time.
The timing of each release did him in more than anything.
Drake was begging Kendrick to drop and when Kendrick put out songs back to back Drake pretty much begged for mercy talking about [wow really???multiple songs back to back. Relaxxxxx dudeeeeee".
Again, i’m not arguing who won. I don’t care who won. I think kendrick won too. I think it was a lot closer than people are giving Drake credit for. I think Familly matters was the best track from a rap/diss standpoint. But i think kendrick executed his side of things a lot better in order to win public opinion.

Again. All i said as an observation was that people were picking and choosing what to believe based on who they want to win. For me objectively it’s either all or nothing.

Objectively either we understand that this is just a battle and they gone say wild shyt to each other validity be damned. Or we expect proof of each claim.

Can’t pick and chose which claims do or don’t need proof.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You speak of bait and switch but throughout our exchange you haven’t done anything but attempt to bait and switch. I just happen to be smarter than you and it’s made you frustrated to the point you have resorted to nothing but angry ad-hominem and appeals.

If during an exchange people ask you an hypothetical - you can answer - and if they attempt to use your answer to bait and switch or move goalposts, you know you can reserve the right to point that out and redirect the conversation to what was being originally argued, right? You dodging said question explains why people insulted you - failing to condemn morally wrong and questionable actions is, generally, societally frowned upon, but as I’ve told you plenty - I don’t think they were justified in doing so.

Unless the English language is new to you, you’ll know that people use terms colloquially that aren’t always applicable. Contextually, you’re on a forum discussing rap beef/disses. Culturally, these events and disses are full of lies, falsehoods, exaggerations and embellishments. What was levied at Drake stuck because he has displayed enough questionable behavior for the public to support the notion, as well as keep unsavoury associates with sexual assault and human trafficking adjacent cases that are public knowledge. More importantly, the notion already existed pre-Kendrick. Kendrick simply packaged it in rap format. The damage here is Drake’s. In reality, Drake isn’t facing criminal investigations or charges, he hasn’t even faced reputational damage that would cause his sponsors to distance themselves from him as of yet. You reading Coli posts and demanding criminal burden of proof to be met is your damage, not anybody else’s. Ironically for all your “stans!!” ad-hominem, that’s exactly what a stan would do.

Again, something doesn’t need “victims” to be morally wrong and/or questionable. And that’s why the current sentiment towards Drake has taken off. You/him are free to spend your time online correcting people regarding the application of terms, but I suspect anyone with social skills knows that’s not going to lead to anything but frustration. Failing to answer a question condemning his behavior has already resulted in your own character being questioned, must I remind you :therethere:

Without even mentioning the substantial amount of anecdotal testimonies about Drake communicating with teenaged girls - maybe don’t fondle/kiss teenagers and people won’t call you XYZ.

Harsh realities, and you and him just gonna have to hold that :hubie:
No. The hypothetical is the bait and switch because it has nothing to do with the question at hand

“is drake a pedophile” has absolutely zero to do with what i would be comfortable with my 17 year old daughter doing.

My daughter is 19 now and would never even be in that position in the first place, because i raised her to protect and respect herself.

My opinion on how i raise my kids has ZERO to do with whether another man is a pedophile or not.