Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Taking posts on thecoli to heart to the point you start asking for criminal procedures burden of proof to be met, is your damage, not anybody else’s

You were asked if you’d let your hypothetical 17 year old be fondled by a grown man, and you dodged the question. Are the accusations/insults thrown at you justifiable? Perhaps not, they are however explainable :francis:

I’ve replied to you in a reasonable manner, no amount of ad-hominem such as “some of you stans”, will change the harsh realities, breh. Funny enough I have more Drake songs than Kendrick’s in my playlist. Drake makes easily digestible/gym music. I just know that when your pattern of behavior, and associates you keep, leads to a song that paints you as a kiddie fiddler becomes the summer anthem, you lost.

You’ll be aight. Until (if) he faces criminal investigations/charges, you have room to enjoy the music without feeling morally corrupt/bankrupt - it’s just not as cool to say you’re an OVO affiliate now as it was 3 weeks ago :therethere:

Harsh realities :hubie:
Again yall playing dumb on this shyt just to win stan arguments.

Ironically kendrick has talked about how hard a time it was for him in his own life when he was accused of being a victim of abuse when he wasn’t actually abused.

Now you weirdos have gone so far that two young women have had to come out with public statements begging yall to leave them alone and stop trying to force them to be victims against their will so your favorite rapper can win a rap battle.

And somehow yall don’t think that’s a problem :smh:

It’s crazy how irrational people get to stan something on the internet.

Grow up

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The "you rapping like you about to get the slaves free" did more damage to Drake's black audiences than anything Kendrick said. The fro, the grills and learned mannerisms all for nothing.
Drake may as well have said “you rapping like you trying to free the slaves, I’m rapping like I’m trying to keep slaves” :mjpls:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again yall playing dumb on this shyt just to win stan arguments.

Ironically kendrick has talked about how hard a time it was for him in his own life when he was accused of being a victim of abuse when he wasn’t actually abused.

Now you weirdos have gone so far that two young women have had to come out with public statements begging yall to leave them alone and stop trying to force them to be victims against their will so your favorite rapper can win a rap battle.

And somehow yall don’t think that’s a problem :smh:

It’s crazy how irrational people get to stan something on the internet.

Grow up

You are furious and these angry appeals are amusing, but the fact still remains - no amount of ad-hominem towards me will change the harsh realities breh:

- Drake has displayed enough questionable public behavior that allowed their opposition in a rap beef to paint him in a less favorable light - and the public evidently agrees. Funny enough this wasn’t even a new angle from Kendrick. These things have been floating on the internet for a while.

- You were asked a simple yes or no hypothetical question about if you’d allow a grown man to fondle your teenaged daughter. You dodged the question - and insults followed. Again, are they justifiable? Probably not, but it’s explainable

For clarification - since you seem to be struggling with the concept - societally, something doesn’t need “victims” to be morally wrong and/or questionable. You’re an adult, you should have developed the discernment to know this by now. Ironically, it seems like you need to grow up.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:lupe:It’s getting spooky they’re saying Kendrick’s girl is unfollowing her brother. Drake might have some shyt her birthday is May 12.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

You stan’s making this poor girl defend herself is nasty work.

Kendrick can win the battle without you weirdos doing stuff like this.

Grow up :smh:
The minor consented to the adult's sexual advances.
Nothing to see here.
[Obvious sarcasm]

Even Drake knew he was wrong in the video...he said it with his own mouth and still proceeded to grope her and kiss her.
Me personally....I'm not saying he's going to jail.
This is a rap battle. The premise of a diss is to be DISSrespectful, and how that unfolds is going to be different depending on the target.
There are almost always baseless rumors/allegations, some truths, and just outright shock value bars in every battle.
It's a war of who can say the foulest thing in the flyest way to shut the target up completely and get the public to agree with them.

Kendrick doesn't have to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt the same way Drake doesn't have to.
They've both said things to each other that likely will never be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
What's on display here is that Kendrick took advantage of the fact that Drake has had to explain his behavior around minors multiple times throughout the years while Kendrick hasn't. Even if you remove that part, Drake still has to deal with the other 20 haymakers Kendrick landed even outside of the pedo allegation bars. That pedo thing is just the one getting the most attention because of the years of weirdo behavior. And Drake stepped on a lot of toes on his way up, makes sense for him to feel like it's a 20v1.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe:It’s getting spooky they’re saying Kendrick’s girl is unfollowing her brother. Drake might have some shyt her birthday is May 12.

They said the same about her unfollowing Kendrick despite the fact she never followed him. Would be weird to wait until a rap beef to come out publicly but I don’t put it past people. Either way, if something else is going to come out from as the fallout from this - it’s best for the audience to just wait.

and when I say I’ll hit you back it’s a lot safer” is still an amusing line :heh:

Last edited:

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake's mom is the only person in his life giving him good advice. Don't go around acting hard, don't go around dealing these low blows to other people. And at the end of the day he ignores all that shyt, gets into beefs and gets his mom ethered by rappers. How can't you feel a type of way about that, especially if she was the one raising you? Wack.

RasNas

Pro
Daps
This is the weirdest diss song ever. Nah Drake gotta come back with another one and not mention the underage stuff. Just trying to defend that makes him look more guilty. Should of dropped a response just attacking Kendrick instead. This feels like he's trying to protect himself from a lawsuit rather.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You are furious and these angry appeals are amusing, but the fact still remains - no amount of ad-hominem towards me will change the harsh realities breh:

- Drake has displayed enough questionable public behavior that allowed their opposition in a rap beef to paint him in a less favorable light - and the public evidently agrees. Funny enough this wasn’t even a new angle from Kendrick. These things have been floating on the internet for a while.

- You were asked a simple yes or no hypothetical question about if you’d allow a grown man to fondle your teenaged daughter. You dodged the question - and insults followed. Again, are they justifiable? Probably not, but it’s explainable

For clarification - since you seem to be struggling with the concept - societally, something doesn’t need “victims” to be morally wrong and/or questionable. You’re an adult, you should have developed the discernment to know this by now. Ironically, it seems like you need to grow up.

The “simple hypothetical” is the bait and switch to try to deflect from the original accusations

Motte-and-bailey fallacy - Wikipedia

“Drake is clearly a pedo, this video is proof”

“that video is not proof of pedophlia and the girl in question says there was nothing there”

“Well would you be comfortable with your daughter…….” “it’s freaky behavior anyway”

That wasn’t the question or the issue at hand.

Accusations of pedophilia ALWAYS come with a victim. Which is why that accusation shouldn’t be taken lightly and thrown around without proof. Which is why two young women have felt the need to clear their name of the victim hood you guys are forcing on them.

If the accusation started out as

“That’s some weirdo behavior Drake a freaky ass nikka”

I would agree, the girls wouldn’t have to defend their name and we move on.

But alas we can’t be reasonable and rational here cause our favorite rappers honor is on the line.