Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve seen enough to say wierdo behavior isn’t enough to condemn a man for crimes.

Drake isn't in a criminal court/facing criminal charges. If that was the case he'd be worried about getting locked up, not losing a fukking rap beef.

The burden of proof for people to label him sus/weirdo and spend the summer chanting that he's a freaky ass nikka that needs to stay his ass inside, has been met

harsh realities :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Drake isn't in a criminal court/facing criminal charges. If that was the case he'd be worried about getting locked up, not losing a fukking rap beef.

The burden of proof for people to label him sus/weirdo and spend the summer chanting that he's a freaky ass nikka that needs to stay his ass inside, has been met

harsh realities :hubie:
Again “freaky ass nikka” =/= pedophile. :stopitslime:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again “freaky ass nikka” =/= pedophile. :stopitslime:
People use terms colloquially all the time. If you read through this thread you’ll see plenty of people riding for Drake saying “it’s rap beef, what goes, goes”. Drake/his fans could have done the same and labelled Kendrick a woman beater/Ike Turner or some variation.

The difference is that Drake has displayed enough questionable behavior publicly for that insinuation to stick/become popular.

Again, Drake isn't in a criminal court/facing criminal charges, so you talking about "condemning a man for crimes" makes no sense. The burden of proof for comedic/rap beef jabs from the public has, evidently, been met.

Harsh realities :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People use terms colloquially all the time. If you read through this thread you’ll see plenty of people riding for Drake saying “it’s rap beef, what goes, goes”. Drake/his fans could have done the same and labelled Kendrick a woman beater/Ike Turner or some variation.

The difference is that Drake has displayed enough questionable behavior publicly for that insinuation to stick/become popular.

Again, Drake isn't in a criminal court/facing criminal charges, so you talking about "condemning a man for crimes" makes no sense. The burden of proof for comedic/rap beef jabs from the public has, evidently, been met.

Naw them dudes i was talking to were serious calling him then me, a pedophile cause i defended the young lady that had to come out and tell them to stop using her as a prop for their stan war. Even went as far to disrespect my family and kids. All for stan shyt in a rap battle.

Nasty behavior by some of you stan’s.

A joke, a battle is fine, but when you start negatively effecting real people’s lives, it’s time to chill.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i made this in honor of drakes response

c4l9ia.gif

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I am a war general seasoned in preparation
My jacket is covered in medals, honor and decorations:birdman:
You waited for this moment overcome with desperation
We plotted for a week and we fed you the information:ufdup:
A daughter thats 11 years old i bet he takes it
we thought about giving a fake name or destination
But you so thirsty you not concerned with investigation
🔥🔥🔥🔥
This is my favorite one throughout all the shyt too bad he was low energy, lying, and waiving the white flag

He was flowing though nobody can say he didn't have bars even though he's a 69 God we gotta stay away from

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Naw them dudes i was talking to were serious calling him then me, a pedophile cause i defended the young lady that had to come out and tell them to stop using her as a prop for their stan war. Even went as far to disrespect my family and kids. All for stan shyt in a rap battle.

A joke, a battle is fine, but when you start negatively effecting real people’s lives, it’s time to chill.
That has nothing to do with Kendrick torching his tail.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That has nothing to do with Kendrick torching his tail.
Again. I ain’t got no problem with the jokes. Or peoples opinion on who “won”

It started simply because i said both sides need proof and that stan’s were picking and choosing what they want proof of based on who they want to win.

That somehow divulged into nasty comments and disrespect towards me, my family and that young lady cause dudes wanna see their favorite rapper win a rap battle. :smh:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Taking posts on thecoli to heart to the point you start asking for criminal procedures burden of proof to be met, is your damage, not anybody else’s

You were asked if you’d let your hypothetical 17 year old be fondled by a grown man, and you dodged the question. Are the accusations/insults thrown at you justifiable? Perhaps not, they are however explainable :francis:

I’ve replied to you in a reasonable manner, no amount of ad-hominem such as “some of you stans”, will change the harsh realities, breh. Funny enough I have more Drake songs than Kendrick’s in my playlist. Drake makes easily digestible/gym music. I just know that when your pattern of behavior, and associates you keep, leads to a song that paints you as a kiddie fiddler become the summer anthem, you lost.

You’ll be aight. Until (if) he faces criminal investigations/charges, you have room to enjoy the music without feeling morally corrupt/bankrupt - it’s just not as cool to say you’re an OVO affiliate now as it was 3 weeks ago :therethere: