Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Then why didn't Drake come out and say "Ha dumbass we got you with the planted evidence and the fake daughter!" right after Meet the Grahams dropped? Why didn't he have video and photo evidence of him setting the whole thing up? Why did he put out the IG message soon after Meet the Grahams dropped acting like he didn't know Kendrick would go with the daughter angle? Why did he tell Ak to put out the message that he would pay people if they found his daughter? Why did he wait a day and a half to say it? None of this shyt makes sense. :mjlol:

It's part of the masterplan breh it's not over yet...just watch :mjgrin:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Why hasn't Kendrick come out and say "I didn't beat my wife". Drake denied his allegations and STILL got flamed for denying them. Lol. This shyt is wild. And if the daughter shyt is true. Where is the daughter? Where did Kendrick get the info that he had a daughter? Pusha dropped Story Of Adidon with proof right along with it.

Unless his wife comes out and says Kendrick beat me, why even acknowledge it? Why go on the defense when you can stay on the offense? Difference is Drake is saying he doesn't look at teenagers when there is some proof to the contrary. As far as I can tell there is absolutely no proof that Kendrick has ever laid his hands on his girl.

The daughter thing is the one part of Kendrick's shyt that isn't adding up in his diss. That's the thing though, it's corny for people to go on a hunt looking for potential Drake daughters. Leave those kids alone. But I guess we'll learn more about this shyt down the line. One of them is gonna have to speak about what the fukk happened this weekend eventually and we can try to piece more of this crazy shyt together then. I wonder if they'll do interviews on it like Nas and Jay did when their battle happened.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I would’ve believed this based on spliz jumping out the window for Drake but there’s no way a Roc Marci stan wearing those earrings :hhh:
Look. I'm not a Drake fan. I got Section 80 as one of my favorite albums of the 2010s. GKMC as well. But I just don't like the dishonesty I see from Kendrick fans. shyt is weird and annoying. I don't listen to either one of these nikkas often to be real wit u. I think Kendrick is a better rapper than Drake.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Unless his wife comes out and says Kendrick beat me, why even acknowledge it? Why go on the defense when you can stay on the offense? Difference is Drake is saying he doesn't look at teenagers when there is some proof to the contrary. As far as I can tell there is absolutely no proof that Kendrick has ever laid his hands on his girl.

The daughter thing is the one part of Kendrick's shyt that isn't adding up in his diss. That's the thing though, it's corny for people to go on a hunt looking for potential Drake daughters. Leave those kids alone. But I guess we'll learn more about this shyt down the line. One of them is gonna have to speak about what the fukk happened this weekend eventually and we can try to piece more of this crazy shyt together then. I wonder if they'll do interviews on it like Nas and Jay did when their battle happened.
I just don't like what this battle turned into. nikkas tryna Me Too eachother n shyt. No proof at all. shyt just goofy. I personally think from a rap perspective Drake outperformed Kendrick. That's all. nikkas feelings getting all hurt acting like I can't be a Nas fan n all kinda shyt cause I feel that way. As if I have to dikkride Kendrick and hate Drake to be a Nas fan.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The major strategic L that Drake did was mentioned Whitney and it's why he lost, people forget that part.
Nah the strategic L was letting Euphoria sit too long. He had all the momentum before that and talked like he was gonna step on it immediately. Which he didn’t.

I think he got caught off by how hard Euphoria was and went back to the lab to add to Family Matters. Kendrick got a lead at that point and never gave it up.

The second L was he didn’t have anything prepared for Meet the Grahams. He was probably operating under the assumption that a Kendrick response takes forever so probably thought he had time after Family Matters to do a PR spin on it. Nope

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Why hasn't Kendrick come out and say "I didn't beat my wife". Drake denied his allegations and STILL got flamed for denying them. Lol. This shyt is wild. And if the daughter shyt is true. Where is the daughter? Where did Kendrick get the info that he had a daughter? Pusha dropped Story Of Adidon with proof right along with it. Drake got flamed for posting on social media. nikka decided to put it in song form. Now he getting flamed for not putting it on social media. Lol.

Kendrick

1). Said that what Drake was going to come out with all lies preemptively. He said it since Euphoria, that would stand to mean that the domestic violence claims are all lies as well

2). Kendrick did what Drake should have done and stayed on the offensive, he hasn’t been defensive during this entire battle. Addressing what he’s already said is bullshyt would take away from the swipes he could in stead throw at Drake. Thats why clubs across America right now are screaming out “CERTIFIED PEDOPHILE” and not “You beat your Queen” because Kendrick strategically took the sting out of everything Drake was going to say, which either makes Kendrick clairvoyant or there really WAS a mole in Drake’s camp feeding Kendrick some type of info

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Why hasn't Kendrick come out and say "I didn't beat my wife". Drake denied his allegations and STILL got flamed for denying them. Lol. This shyt is wild. And if the daughter shyt is true. Where is the daughter? Where did Kendrick get the info that he had a daughter? Pusha dropped Story Of Adidon with proof right along with it. Drake got flamed for posting on social media. nikka decided to put it in song form. Now he getting flamed for not putting it on social media. Lol.
Because Kendrick is smart and knows not to go on defense. It gives off the illusion of defeat.

Drake ain’t plant shyt tho.

He woulda been on IG with a 10 min mini doc showing him and OVO setting the play as soon as Kendrick dropped:mjlol: then he woulda dropped a summer anthem and won the battle :manny:

The truth is Family Matters was his KO track and it didn’t work to his surprise.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Kendrick

1). Said that what Drake was going to come out with all lies preemptively. He said it since Euphoria, that would stand to mean that the domestic violence claims are all lies as well

2). Kendrick did what Drake should have done and stayed on the offensive, he hasn’t been defensive during this entire battle. Addressing what he’s already said is bullshyt would take away from the swipes he could in stead throw at Drake. Thats why clubs across America right now are screaming out “CERTIFIED PEDOPHILE” and not “You beat your Queen” because Kendrick strategically took the sting out of everything Drake was going to say, which either makes Kendrick clairvoyant or there really WAS a mole in Drake’s camp feeding Kendrick some type of info
Drake said what Kendrick was gonna say ahead of time as well. That ain't an excuse u giving to Drake.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah the strategic L was letting Euphoria sit too long. He had all the momentum before that and talked like he was gonna step on it immediately. Which he didn’t.

I think he got caught off by how hard Euphoria was and went back to the lab to add to Family Matters. Kendrick got a lead at that point and never gave it up.

The second L was he didn’t have anything prepared for Meet the Grahams. He was probably operating under the assumption that a Kendrick response takes forever so probably thought he had time after Family Matters to do a PR spin on it. Nope
I said it before... This battle was over once "Euphoria" dropped.... Everything else was just kicking a man when he's down lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Because Kendrick is smart and knows not to go on defense. It gives off the illusion of defeat.

Drake ain’t plant shyt tho.

He woulda been on IG with a 10 min mini doc showing him and OVO setting the play as soon as Kendrick dropped:mjlol: then he woulda dropped a summer anthem and won the battle :manny:

The truth is Family Matters was his KO track and it didn’t work to his surprise.
Kendrick accused this nikka of a heinous crime. Are u serious bruh? Of course he was gonna defend himself. Lol

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I just don't like what this battle turned into. nikkas tryna Me Too eachother n shyt. No proof at all. shyt just goofy. I personally think from a rap perspective Drake outperformed Kendrick. That's all. nikkas feelings getting all hurt acting like I can't be a Nas fan n all kinda shyt cause I feel that way. As if I have to dikkride Kendrick and hate Drake to be a Nas fan.

Bro there's riders on each side.
Your just ok with them because they support your side, there is crazy riders on each side

Trust me I see it on Kendrick's side a lot as well the bots in them threads I just ignore them.
It just looks worse to you because the public opinion isn't on the side your on.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Why hasn't Kendrick come out and say "I didn't beat my wife". Drake denied his allegations and STILL got flamed for denying them. Lol. This shyt is wild. And if the daughter shyt is true. Where is the daughter? Where did Kendrick get the info that he had a daughter? Pusha dropped Story Of Adidon with proof right along with it.
Drake spend most of his career hiding shyt and getting exposed, he would have never hid those things if he didn't believe they'd hurt his ascension in the industry, that alone should let you know what kind of person he is, why couldn't he just be like Kanye and admit to it from jump?

The boy's an opportunistic liar

Why would you take him denying anything seriously? Didn't he deny the ghostwriters initially as well as pusha's exposal? If that was a woman y'all would've noticed the lying tendencies right there and stopped taking his word about anything until receipt were shown , we know there's nothing you can do to get a real liar to admit they lied

Drake DEFINITELY would put out info showing all of this was bait if it existed, he's that petty and Kendrick put a ridiculous amount of smut on his name, he has no reason to hold this back if it would help his rep cuz it's obviously getting shyt on right now.

The chatty patty daughter/pedophile and domestic violence allegations were corny and unnecessary from both parties imo BUT the trickle down has only affected one of them.

Kendrick is letting Drake's damage control show us what's real and what isn't, we seen the deleted tweets and pictures, we know the history of how this dude would act if he felt like he had the upper hand here. He's trying his hardest to eject himself from this situation and that's very un-Drake like. If ya man is acting funny and out of character you look crazy tryna defend it when he already has a history of hiding shyt from his fanbase

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick accused this nikka of a heinous crime. Are u serious bruh? Of course he was gonna defend himself. Lol
Making an entire song defending yourself against an alleged lie makes you look guilty.

Then saying you don’t want to rap anymore is accepting defeat.

Drake shoulda stayed on offense because that last track didn’t minimize the damage.