Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Most pathetic fan base in history, white university professors the most fervent supporters of a pro black revolutionary rapper :mjlol:

dude is more of a head than most posers on here. stop it. people here have animos for dudes like this but sit around watching adamcuc22 shyt when dude was never a rap fan and is milking the culture. time for some awareness and personal reflection...

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Drake was clearly talking about the daughter and the luggage only. He definitely had leakers in his camp for his music

I have yet to a single non-plant explanation for the items in that pic, when everything there is meant to troll.

Then why didn't Drake come out and say "Ha dumbass we got you with the planted evidence and the fake daughter!" right after Meet the Grahams dropped? Why didn't he have video and photo evidence of him setting the whole thing up? Why did he put out the IG message soon after Meet the Grahams dropped acting like he didn't know Kendrick would go with the daughter angle? Why did he tell Ak to put out the message that he would pay people if they found his daughter? Why did he wait a day and a half to say it? None of this shyt makes sense. :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bring him a plate for the cookout :leon:
we don't do all that. he can sit over there with his tea and crumpets and break down some more Mach-Hommy albums. i respect people that don't make cosplay out of culture. he didn't throw on some accent and a costume to be down he doing his thing as a professor with a passion. much more of a worthy contributor to the culture than a vlad or that cuc passing his girl around for views. let's not dismiss people just for being white it's hypocritical.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Then why didn't Drake come out and say "Ha dumbass we got you with the planted evidence and the fake daughter!" right after Meet the Grahams dropped? Why didn't he have video and photo evidence of him setting the whole thing up? Why did he put out the IG message soon after Meet the Grahams dropped acting like he didn't know Kendrick would go with the daughter angle? Why did he tell Ak to put out the message that he would pay people if they found his daughter? Why did wait a day and a half to say it?
Why hasn't Kendrick come out and say "I didn't beat my wife". Drake denied his allegations and STILL got flamed for denying them. Lol. This shyt is wild. And if the daughter shyt is true. Where is the daughter? Where did Kendrick get the info that he had a daughter? Pusha dropped Story Of Adidon with proof right along with it. Drake got flamed for posting on social media. nikka decided to put it in song form. Now he getting flamed for not putting it on social media. Lol.